BY YOPLAIT

YOP LT CHAI SS

Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Modified Corn Starch, Sugar, Kosher Gelatin, Citric Acid, Tricalcium Phosphate, Cinnamon, Potassium Sorbate Added to Maintain Freshness, Natural Flavor, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3.

natalie c.
Kittanning , PA
very good ypgurt and it doesn't have a lot of calories. also doesn't seperate as much as the Greek yogurts do.
mary p.
augusta, GA
My favorite yogurt I so love to eat theses with some fresh fruit I truly recommend theses delicious yogurt!!
April S.
Collins, MS
This and the original yoplait. My family loves this product, we buy every time we go grocery shopping.
Casey C.
Louisa
Love this btand of yogurt very good taste no after taste like with some other yogurts that i have tried
Christina B.
Favorite brand, great taste. i do not like thick yogurts and this is the perfect brand! TRY IT!
Stephanie T.
Marion, IN
I'm a coffee freak so I had to try this! I love yoplait yogurt and especially there cafe ones.
amanda h.
Martinsburg, WV
Taste amazing and great on my stomich nees to try if ypu havent hope you enjoy as much as i did
Andrea S.
Elizabethton, TN
Flavor of natural chai of cinnamon dairy and tea
Natural spices
Makes good meal
Taste like chai
Klaire F.
Huntsville, AL
The perfect snack for eating in between meals. Very light and low in calories and delicious!
Jessica J.
Tulsa, OK
My favorite flavor now!!! I wish they kept this all of the time because I would buy. So good