BY YOPLAIT

YOP LT CHAI SS

Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Modified Corn Starch, Sugar, Kosher Gelatin, Citric Acid, Tricalcium Phosphate, Cinnamon, Potassium Sorbate Added to Maintain Freshness, Natural Flavor, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3.

Angie S.
Waterford, MI
I LOVE chai so when I noticed these in the store I purchased a couple. Their price is comparable to the competitors. I put them in my morning smoothies that I make and it added a nice spicy flavor to it. It has a slightly different taste then actual chai does but I found it an interesting flavor.
Cristina B.
Rialto, CA
I love chai lattes but I don't know if I enjoy it as much in a yogurt. My taste buds where de finely confused about this one. However it did make for a nice and fast snack. I added granola to mine for some crunch.
Angela R.
This taste so good. I love the taste. It's like literally having a chai latte. Best thing is that it's fat free so I don't have to worry so much about my calorie intake. I would buy this again because it's my favorite out of the bunch of flavors.
Samee S.
Plains, PA
I buy these from Target for my boyfriend's lunch. They are totally affordable and come in large quantities that are gone by the end of the week. He likes them as a snack or an added desert to his lunch.
Katie L.
Nicholasville, KY
Ahhhhh this flavor is perfect! They had it at our local Walmart and I haven't seen it on the shelfs since I bought it that one time. I would buy it continuously if they sold it permanently!
Karilynn G.
Miamisburg, OH
My love for coffee is boundless! I however, wasn't a huge fan of this flavor strangely enough. I mean... it was edible, i just wouldn't choose it again myself.
Cristal V.
San diego, CA
I like the original not a fan of fat free items. But this flavor i havnt tried and don't plan on trying. The brand is good but some flavors aren't so good.
Kelsey A.
My favorite yogurt! I absolutely love the taste of yoplait yogurt. This is the best flavor all around! You can never go wrong with this as a snack!
Tabatha A.
Stopover, KY
Love it, and the taste is fabulous!! I love all of the whip yoplait brands!! Tastes just Luke the name says! They don't skimp on flavor!
Courtney G.
Clermont , FL
This brand is delicious and affordable. They have a lot of variety to choose from and taste remarkably good. I highly recommend!!!