BY YOPLAIT

YOP LT CHAI SS

Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Modified Corn Starch, Sugar, Kosher Gelatin, Citric Acid, Tricalcium Phosphate, Cinnamon, Potassium Sorbate Added to Maintain Freshness, Natural Flavor, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3.

Amber N.
Franklin
I'm not a big yogurt eater. When I tried this I knew it was either going to be gross or surprisingly good.... it was gross. My taste buds just cannot take the taste of yogurt no matter how many different flavors I've tried. To which I hate.
Sara D.
Niles
This yogurt scratches my ice cream cravings to nothing! I purchase it at my local Walmart, and it's very affordable and yummy! I prefer this yogurt over any others! I definitely pick this up everytime I'm at the store!
Susan K.
Overland Park, KS
I wasn't sure I was gonna care for Ths. Yet, who am I to argue about eating a Latte as opposed to drinking one?
I found this on a trip to the store right after I'd began Weight Watchers. This. Is . So. Good. Nice and creamy. Sadly, it never seemed to be on the shelves and it was discovered continued. Sniff sniff!
However, and gratefully, Yoplait always has new flavors that are just as rich in flavor and just a creamy!
Casey R.
This yogurt isn't for me, i usually love all thing that have to do with Chai tea but this isn't for me. This seems to leave a funky after taste in my mouth that I'm not too fond of. Well most yogurt is affordable, i would not buy this again because i don't think its the product for me.
Kandy B.
Seligman, AZ
I love everything about Yoplait except for this flavor! I tried it thinking it would be great but in turn I ended up not liking it. Other than that, I love the Whips variety the most. My favorite is the chocolate flavor.
Paula L.
Auburn, WA
I love yo plait yogurts but I don't really like this flavor at all. I don't think the taste should go in yogurt it's more for like a drink it doesn't really compare to other yogurts! I'm really picky but I don't recommend it to anyone unless you're not picky
Kinsey J.
Huntsville, AL
Some of my favorite yogurts by far! I love the light yogurts! They have little calories and tons of great flavors! Also very very affordable! I buy these so often because I have to have at least one a day!! Love this brand!
India B.
Dayton, OH
This yogurt is delicious! It doesn't leave a weird aftertaste, and this flavor is my favorite! I love anything that tastes like chai tea! I have to hide these from my kids so I can eat them!
Amber S.
Oh my goodness does this stuff taste amazing! I became obsessed with chia tea from Starbucks a few months ago and seen this with high hopes it would taste similar and it does! I have bought Walmart out of this stuff😂
Cristina B.
Rialto, CA
I love chai lattes but I don't know if I enjoy it as much in a yogurt. My taste buds where de finely confused about this one. However it did make for a nice and fast snack. I added granola to mine for some crunch.