Yoplait® Light Key Lime Pie/Very Vanilla Fat Free Yogurt Variety Pack 8-6 oz. Cups

BY YOPLAIT

Contains 4 Key Lime Pie and 4 Very Vanilla. see more...

Hayley O.
Sherman Oaks, CA
My two favorite flavors are light key lime pie and light very vanilla. I purchase those two and only those two all the time! They're so tasty. They're perfect to have as a snack, in the morning for breakfast, or even in smoothies. The vanilla is very sweet tasting and the key lime pie is sweet with a touch of tart from the line. It tastes just like key lime pie!
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
Yoplait is usually in my fridge. I don't usually buy the light ones tho. I don't usually buy light anything. But I really do enjoy key lime so I usually buy this flavor. If you are into key lime, I recommend for you to try this. I have eaten light but I really couldn't tell you how the taste is or if there's a big difference. I'm sorry..
Breanna P.
Gastonia, NC
These are the best, so light and great just to eat. It's so much better tasting than other brands and you get a completely great value. It's definitely affordable at less than 2 dollars. I would buy again in the future.
Kamaria M.
Lawrenceville, GA
love this it taste just like the pie!!!!! I would deff recommend to my friends and family. I bought it from target and yes it is heathly fat free and low calorie , not expensive. there is always a sale
Que J.
I don't normally eat yogurt, but if I do, I only eat this brand. This flavor is good, it does taste like key lime pie. Sometimes it does have a weird after taste , but it's nothing bad.
Brittany H.
Cypress, TX
Yoplait has some seriously amazing yogurt! Anytime that I am in the mood for yogurt it is my go-to brand. They all taste so good and I feel great about the fat free options.
monicque W.
San Antonio, TX
I can't get enough of this. It's one of the most delicious yogurts I've ever tried like little desserts in a cup and definitely enough for those late nite craving
Destiny H.
These are exactly like they describe it on television! They are like little desserts in a cup and definitely enough to curb those pesky cravings!
Sydney A.
New Milford, CT
My brother is obsessed with these, I'm not that big of a fan, just because I'm not a fan of key lime in general. But he says to give it 5 stars!
MARICELA B.
This is the only yogurt my kids will eat. Ive even tried the fruity "child approved" brands, but for some reason my kids prefer this flavor.