Yoplait® Light key Lime Pie Fat Free Yogurt uploaded by Corina W.

BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Modified Corn Starch, Sugar, Kosher Gelatin, Lime Juice Concentrate, Citric Acid, Tricalcium Phosphate, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Yellow #5, Vitamin A Acetate, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Blue #1, Vitamin D3.

Charlea M.
Caro
This was my favorite flavor of yogurt when I was younger. I still buy this yogurt and it definitely still tastes great. It won’t break the bank when you buy it either. I can get it at Walmart, Kroger, Meijer, pretty much anywhere that I do my grocery shopping. I definitely recommend purchasing this!
Nicole S.
Grand Rapids
Super yummy and a great snack ! The flavors are also very flavorful and delicious. I like that there is a wide variety of flavors to choose from whether you want fruity or sweet, they have it all !!!
Charlee M.
New Bern
This is my all time favorite yougurt. You can never go wrong with something key lime flavored. It has a sour but sweet and smooth taste to it. I like this yogurt as a snack with blueberries. Would definitely recommend to a friend...who knows I probably already have
Desiray L.
Pocatello, ID
The yogurt is so creamy and delicious.  I love the key lime pie flavor.  It has a smooth texture and creamy to touch.  I buy my yogurt at Albertsons. Either Albertsons and Walmart or win I.  I am a repeat customer.  I totallly would buy this yogurt again.
Maddison B.
I'm not a picky eater, but I'm not overly adventurous when it comes to certain things. I LOVE this Key Lim yogurt, in fact it is the only flavor I eat now! It is THAT great. I stock up every time I go to the grocery store.
Leslie E.
This is hands down the best flavor! This is my go to breakfast and keeps me full until lunch. You can never go wrong with this yogurt. It isn’t too thick or too light. This is also very affordable, sometimes 10 for $10 in local Giant.
Carly B.
Flint
I don’t typically care for yogurt however this key like flavor is really good. I sometimes have a texture problem but I don’t have that problem with this yogurt. Yoplait is the only yogurt i will buy
member-029b0
i expected it to not be as flavorful since it is "light" yogurt but it is DELICIOUS! it's especially nice because i never have a need to buy actual key lime pie, but this is the same thing in a yogurt version! sometimes i add granola to give it a little crunch, a great quick breakfast or snack!
Gabby P.
I’ve been buying this specific yogurt for years. It’s gotten to the point where I don’t buy any other type of flavor. The creaminess, flavorful, and healthiness of it really does make a buyer come back
Amanda S.
Barbourville
I love this flavor and the calories make it even better. I enjoy that it’s a healthy snack that I can eat when I want something a little tangy. I am a repeat customer.

back