Food & SnacksDairy ProductsYogurtYoplait
Yoplait Light Gluten Free Yogurt Single Serve Cup Key Lime Pie 6 oz

Yoplait® Light Gluten Free Yogurt Single Serve Cup Key Lime Pie 6 oz

Yoplait® Light Gluten Free Yogurt Single Serve Cup Key Lime Pie 6 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yoplait® Light Gluten Free Yogurt Single Serve Cup Key Lime Pie 6 oz!
Gloria  T.
Bridgeport, CT
Tasty and affordable,some yogurts cost way too much and don't even taste so well plus they have tons of flavors!
Ariana A.
I'm not usually keen on the light flavors of yoplait as they tend to be lacking in sweetness and have an odd after taste. That being said this is one of the better flavors that I've tried and I would recommend if you're looking for a good fat free yogurt.
Riley S.
This was a very tasty and delicious yogurt. The flavor was good and true to key lime pie. It has a thinner consistency compared to some other types of yogurt. It is very affordable and I would recommend it to others.
Rebecca N.
Reading Sta, PA
This yogurt is delicious! I love it and continue to buy it! I would definitely recommend trying it out if you haven't already!
Michelle S.
Walnut Creek, CA
Let me just start this by saying that this is my favorite Yoplait yogurt of all time. It has an amazing flavor; it is very close to actual key lime pie. It has a very smooth texture and is so creamy. I think that this is a good treat, however, I wouldn't have it every day.
Ashley K.
Louisville, KY
My absolute favorite yogurt!! Super crazy and rich flavor. Great size for a snack or to have with breakfast. Super affordable.
Jamie L.
This is probably my favorite yogurt. It's one of the only ones I've ever found that I can eat the whole thing without getting tired of the flavor.
Fallon O.
These are a great 100 calorie snack. Easy to throw in lunches and head out the door. It is sweet, but it does not have the artificial taste that most low fat foods do. It is a great choice.
Emily H.
Louisville, KY
Taste great! Can't even tell that's it's lowfat. They're cheap and delicious and HEALTHY! I would recommend if you are on a diet. This yogurt I think is the best yogurt. This is the only yogurt I eat!
Cordelia T.
Fullerton, CA
So underrated. It's healthy. It's delicious and key lime pie flavor satisfies cravings without the calories Whats not to like?

Looking for your answer?