BY YOPLAIT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Yoplait® Light Strawberry Orange Sunrise Flavored Fat Free Yogurt.
Endorsed by Weight Watchers®.
2 PointsPlus+ value.
Per serving.
Live & Active cultures.
Vitamins A & D.
40% fewer calories than the leading low fat yogurt.
Grade A.
90 calories per serving.
©2012 Yoplait USA, Inc.

Katelyn R.
I used to eat yoplait all the time. But it left me feeling on a sugar high and an empty stomach. Eating it now, it takes like watered down flavored sugar yogurt. It's nice if you want a fun flavor but it is full of artificial ingredients. I'm glad I don't buy yoplait anymore and have switched to a healthier yogurt option
Ashley F.
I loved this yogurt! It tasted creamy, light yet filling. I am on a diet so this yogurt gives me the right amount of calories without overdoing it. I have bought this product at least 3 times this week, it's just too good to let go. If you haven't tried it yet, go to the store and get some!
Kaitlyn R.
I love this flavor! It is one of my favorites to use in my smoothies in the morning because it is so bright. After all, sunrise is in the name! I also prefer the light compared to the original because there is a little less fat with all the flavor, so I still feel like I am being healthy!
Daisy C.
Bancroft , WI
This is great for a quick between meals snack. I've always made it part of my diet. I love staying healthy. I'm always looking to save money wherever I can, and Yoplait often offers coupons. Compared to similar products, this one definitely tops most.
Karlie A.
conroe
This is my favorite yogurt flavor. It's so creamy and tastes like strawberries. This is the best yogurt I've had in a very long time. Best flavor. It was strong, but not over powering. I have been eating this for a year and will continue to buy it.
Sierra S.
Hydro, OK
Such a great snack for not only me, but my 2 year old loves it also! It's healthy and yummy! Such a better alternative than something unhealthy. I also love the small pieces of fruit in them! Good price also!
Alexandria S.
Charlotte
This yogurt is cost friendly and worth the value. It taste well and works for my family. I will be purchasing again for its quality mixed with affordability. It may not be the healthiest choice, but it works well for my needs.
Jaime W.
This is a go-to lunch favorite for my husband.  He loves the rich creaminess and the flavors are always great tasting. I love that I'm sending a healthy option with him instead of a treat full of fat and sugar. I would definitely recommend purchasing this item.
Lissan W.
Everett , WA
I really don't like yogurt but will eat Yoplait. I actually like the taste. I buy these at Target. They are always well priced and have a lot of different flavors. They are the only yogurt I will buy.
Trevor Z.
This is a great product, aside from how sweet it is. I've tried this multiple times as a treat for myself. The flavor is great for a dessert, but I would definitely not eat this as a breakfast unless you have a real sweet tooth!