Yoplait Light Fat Free Yogurt Strawberries 'n Bananas uploaded by Wendy C.

BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait® Light Strawberries 'N Bananas Fat Free Yogurt.
Vitamins A & D.
40% fewer calories than the leading low fat yogurt.
Grade A.
Endorsed by Weight Watchers®.
2 PointsPlus value per serving.
90 calories per serving.
**Live & active cultures. see more...

Andrea S.
South Bend, IN
This is the yogurt I always buy. I can usually find it on sale (10 for $10 is my favorite yogurt sale). I do not like chunks of fruit in my yogurt but yoplait somehow manages to have a few strawberry chunks and still make it taste amazing! And it is great to mix in with smoothies!
Jen W.
Farley, MO
I like that this yogurt is not too thick and the yoplait brand always has a good flavor variety at my grocery store. The strawberry banana is one of my favorite flavors and I will continue to purchase the yoplait light yogurts as they are my favorite yogurt consistency.
Maryam H.
Villa Park, IL
I personally I do not enjoy low-fat yogurt. I feel as if it does not taste as good, and it does it really have much of a difference fat lies then original yogurt. However if I'm in a crunch and I really want yogurt, I will use this specific type of yogurt.
Corina T.
Montclair, CA
This is a delicious treat that can be enjoyed for breakfast or a treat at night instead of a fattening dessert. I like the fruit flavors.
Linda Y.
Sacramento, CA
My baby and i just loves these yummy yogurts! We can eat this everday of our lives! Plus its a fatfree yogurt which benefits me a lot.
Michelle S.
My kids love the strawberry flavor. refuse to eat anything else. The strawberry chunks aren't to big and the flavoring is awesome.
Mellisa O.
I love yoplait yogurt in light strawberries n bananas. Yoplaits light yogart is slim on your hips , but taste good on your tongue.
Casey A.
Foodie Expert
Love this yogurt whether it is on the go or its early morning at work! This yogurt has no aspartame! Awesome taste!
Angel 0.
Anacoco, LA
Foodie Expert
This product tastes amazing. Very light and can buy it from Walmart to market basket. Very inexpensive.
Danielle H.
Nice light fat free yogurt. The strawberry and banana tastes good. Great container to pack in lunch.