Yoplait® Light Fat Free Yogurt Raspberry Sorbet Yogurt

Yoplait® Light Fat Free Raspberry Sorbet Yogurt.

1/3 fewer calories than the leading low fat yogurt.

Vitamins A & D.

2 PointsPlus® value.

Weight watchers endorsed.

Naturally flavored.

Now no aspartame.

90 calories per serving.

I love raspberries and want to try this product but usually when I try something "light" or "fat free" they taste awfully fake. Is that the case with this product or does it taste okay?
Start your review of Yoplait® Light Fat Free Yogurt Raspberry Sorbet Yogurt!
How would you rate this product?
Dallas, TX
All of the light Yoplaits are very delicious! Creamy, not too sweet or sour, a quite healthy and tasty item.
Tastes delicious and filling. The price is always good and the taste is better than more expensive brands.
Rockford
My favorite yougurt of all times it's fluffy and melts and it's super delicious fluffy yougurt is the best
Alexandria, VA
Just another product that is been loved by my husband and kids great texture creamy but not for ne
Sanford, MI
Been using yoplait basically my entire life and have never strayed from it! I love all the flavors!
Melbourne, FL
Smooth as it goes down. I love the variety they come in. Is light and healthy . It is not pricey.
Union, IA
I love this yogurt tastes delicious and makes for a great snack I love every flavor of yoplait!
Brooklyn NY
Very good taste and flavors. You can eat this and not feel like you just had a load of sugar.
Wills Point, TX
In my option thenbest of the flavors. Yet still a bit bland. Very fruity and texture is ok
Me gusta aunque viene muy chiqito el envase alomejor se compraria mas en envases un poco mas grande y con fibras le vemdrian bien