BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait® Light Fat Free Raspberry Sorbet Yogurt.

1/3 fewer calories than the leading low fat yogurt.

Vitamins A & D.

2 PointsPlus® value.

Weight watchers endorsed.

Naturally flavored.

Now no aspartame.

90 calories per serving. see more...

Carleigh B.
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
All of the light Yoplaits are very delicious! Creamy, not too sweet or sour, a quite healthy and tasty item.
Deandrya S.
Deandrya S.
Orlando
December 9, 2015I am a huge fan of yogurt and the Yoplait. brand and have been for many years. This Yoplait light in the raspberry flavor is by far one of my favorite yogurt flavors. It is always a go to flavor for me. Of course I love to try all the new and different flavors but I always buy raspberry and strawberry when I purchase yogurt. I love the consistency of this yogurt. It is just a little bit less thick than the original Yoplait yogurt, which is totally fine. It is still not too watery to me. The taste is great. It is sweet, but not too sweet.
Melodie S.
Melodie S.
Stone Mtn, GA
My husband is getting older and he's really starting to pay attention to what he eats.  He even joined a gym and has been very consistent.  After his gym workouts, he comes home and makes a protein shake, sometimes he'll include yogurt for a little flavor.  This light fat free Yoplait is a go-to because of the cost and different flavor options available at my local grocery store.
Krista 🖤.
Krista 🖤.
Albuquerque, NM
This yogurt reminds me of summertime! It's the perfect snack to cool down and enjoy on a hot day. You can even put one in the freezer and make frozen yogurt! It is also decently priced so anyone on a budget can definitely afford it. I would definitely buy this yogurt again!
Helena C.
Helena C.
San Francisco
My mom has been buying these for me since I was a little kid and for good reason! It tastes amazing, like a scoop of ice cream, but a million times healthier. These are always stocked up in my refrigerator and that's not going to change anytime soon.
Zoe G.
Zoe G.
Jacksonville
I am in LOVE with this yogurt!! You do less harm to your body with less calories, without forfeiting the same great taste of any other tools it product. And best of all, the raspberry sorbet flavor is absolutely heavenly!!!
Jill P.
Jill P.
Great flavor with this, and it is a satisfying snack, however it could stand to be a bit larger. The texture is great. Packaging is very appealing. Price is a bit high for me. Over all a great product with a known name.
Liz M.
Liz M.
Arlington
Honestly love this yogurt. It taste so good!!! I always crave it's delicious taste most of the time. Like if you are going to buy yogurt get this! It's easy to find at any grocery store!
Cecilia G.
Cecilia G.
I love how this is able to fit in your purse and you can have it with you anywhere. I just get a bowl put strawberries and yogurt. I bought this at !y grocery store at an affordable price. It can't compare to anything its just the best! Yes, this is a must have and I would recommend it.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
I love this yogurt it's rich and creamy not to tart and has many options available in some of my most favorite deserts. My most favorite is plain but I'm a sucker for the key lime pie on a hot summer day.
Krishma G.
Krishma G.
I love raspberries and want to try this product but usually when I try something "light" or "fat free" they taste awfully fake. Is that the case with this product or does it taste okay?