BY YOPLAIT

All the smooth yogurt creaminess of Original but with only 90 caloriesYoplait Light: 90 calories, 0g fat. Leading Low Fat Yogurt: 150 calories; 2g fat per 6 oz.

• All the smooth yogurt creaminess of Original but with only 90 calories
  • Yoplait Light: 90 calories, 0g fat. Leading Low Fat Yogurt: 150 calories; 2g fat per 6 oz.

Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Pineapple, Modified Corn Starch, Sugar, Kosher Gelatin, Citric Acid, Tricalcium Phosphate, Potassium Sorbate Added to Maintain Freshness, Acesulfame Potassium, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Sucralose, Vitamin A Acetate, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Vitamin D3.

• Does anyone else thing that yoplait yogurt is waaaayyy to...3 Answers
Tessa G.
Evansville
Taste delicious,good for dieting. I don't always get it every-time at the store. It's very heathy and good for you.It has a great and bold flavor and the after taste is not bad. Yes I would buy it again.
Fran G.
Palatka
Like my favorite dessert with without the guilt. Fresh creamy and satisfying. Nice home baked taste. My go to when I need a treat. Good value for the money. Affordable.
Lana W.
Germantown, TN
Yogurt is not my favorite thing to eat, but I love this stuff. It's like my treat to myself when I'm feeling like I want something sweet. It's a great alternative for people who are trying to eat better, but don't want to deny themselves guilty pleasures either.
Kristina D.
There are my go go for yogurt. With the added fruit it's super healthy! Perfect fit for a lunch at work or school. This pineapple flavor is to die for! Whenever on Walmart or price chopper we always grab a few, or even a case!
Wendy O.
I recommend this yogurt if you want want to lose weight and it tastes amazing and also very healthy so if you're really like in the gym side and try to like lose weight this is the exact thing you need as a sweet and healthy treat
Allison J.
boise
So good! I love this as a morning option or for a treat! At 100 calories, you can't go wrong. Lots of the yogurts even have real fruit bits in them so it tastes fresh and fruity! I also like the vanilla one. I would definitely buy again!
Jane T.
Chandler, AZ
Yoplait never steers away from flavor and texture. Affordable and even better when they go in sale. Have tried others but keep going back to Yoplait, best flavor. Definitely keep buying this brand.
Brenna H.
Snyder
Love yoplait!! Love the flavors. This is a quick and easy affordable breakfast. It’s healthy as well! They have a nice selection of flavors. They even have “whipped” yogurt jf you want something a little more fancy!!
Abiel V.
Litchfield Park
This is probably my favorite yogurt! It's very cheap, tastes great, and I love to buy them in bunches. Very affordable and easy to grab when I'm in a rush. Flavor is great, any flavor for this yogurt is okay.
Alina K.
Boise, ID
Yogurt that practically feeds the soul lol. It's healthy, tastes amazing, doesn't cause stomach aches, and satisfies appetite or cravings. I get these quite often, but sometimes the flavors are a little strange so I stick with the fruit ones.
Diana L.
Does anyone else thing that yoplait yogurt is waaaayyy too sweet?