BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait® Light Blueberry Patch Fat Free Yogurt.
Vitamins A & D.
40% fewer calories than the leading low fat yogurt.
Grade A.
90 calories per serving.
Endorsed by Weight Watchers* 2 PointsPlus Value® per serving.
**Live & Active Cultures. see more...

Meagan P.
Meagan P.
Moss Bluff, LA
Yoplait Light Blueberry Patch yogurt is my absolute favorite. It is light and creamy and does not leave a film on my palette like a lot of other yogurts do. I love that Yoplait puts real fruit on their yogurt for an added bonus. My husband says I should try other brands to switch it up every now and then, but why fix something if it isn't broken?
Haley B.
Haley B.
Evansville, IN
Foodie Expert
I love yoplait. It's cheap. Like sometimes you can get them 6/$6. They always have fruit chunks in them and the light ones taste just as good as the others. You can buy them at any grocery store and I will always buy them. Definitely a healthy snack or something to put in a lunch box!
Anna C.
Anna C.
Tipton, IN
The only yogurt that I will ever eat! I am not kidding I only buy this yogurt. Blueberry is the only way to go and I always get great deals at Kroger for this product. It tastes great and I will continue to buy this yogurt until the day I die or they stop producing it.
Devan B.
Devan B.
Douglasville, GA
I love yoplait, the flavor is amazing and the real fruit in there is amazing as well. I feel extra healthy when I eat these. the flavor is timeless and i love it, I would buy this 10000 more times. 10/10 everyone should buy this yogurt. cookies are good with this
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Foodie Expert
Yoplait has created the perfect blend of yogurt! This stuff is amazing and seems to just melt in your mouth. And a bonus! it always seems to be on sale which is awesome since I usually buy about 10 at a time. Great product that is also healthy and filling!
Allison S.
Allison S.
Gibsonia, PA
I love everything blueberry honestly, and when i found this at Walmart it was a must try. They are reasonably priced and usually on sale at other grocery stores. They have a great blueberry flavor and I will defiantly be buying for my lunches again.
Laura R.
Laura R.
Republic, MI
I loved the Yoplait blueberry yogurt before I became vegan. It's so creamy, not too sweet with a bunch of yummy blueberries. I normally don't like anything light because of artificial sweeteners
Nichole L.
Nichole L.
I thought I was going to like this blueberry yogurt but I really didn't it was not something that I was expecting but it's just me other people
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Ann Arbor, MI
It taste really good and I love how there are little blueberry chunks in the yogurt also the yogurt is a perfect on the go snack
Mandie H.
Mandie H.
Glens Falls, NY
Affordable, fits into any lunch or cooler for that go to snack. Variety of different flavors and even kids like them.