BY YOPLAIT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Yoplait® Light Apple Fritter Fat Free Yogurt.

Now no aspartame.

1/3 fewer calories than the leading low fat yogurt.

Vitamins A & D.

2 PointsPlus value.

Weight Watchers endorsed.

Naturally flavored.

90 calories per serving.

Andrea G.
Lemont
Not a huge fan of the taste of this yogurt, probably because I'm not a fan of apple fritters, but this was my first time trying it. I purchased this from my local Jewel, and it was reasonably priced for the satisfaction I gained out of it. Probably wouldn't purchase again but would definitely recommend to friends that enjoy the taste of apple fritters.
Martha A.
Cashion
Tastes absolutely like what the label reads. My children and I like to freeze them and eat them. It gives them a sorbet like taste. Would definitely recommend to others.
Alicia L.
Hephzibah, GA
Best yogurt hands down. I've been eating this yogurt for years. It's always creamy and smooth. Has just the right amount of sweetness. its even good frozen eaten like a popsicle.
Erin N.
This is one of my favorite yogurts! It has little chunks of Apple, and an irresistible cinnamon flavor. It will cure a sweet tooth craving. Deffinetly recommend!
Kelly W.
Sidney, OH
This was just OK, the flavor didn't really appeal to me, and I won't be buying this particular flavor again. As far as the texture and consistency it's greats just didn't care for the flavor.
kennedy v.
Bentonville
Really good! Light and tastes good even to kids. Tastes like strawberry banana. I bought mine at Walmart and Target. It is healthy. I love to put it in the freezer for a while and then eat it. I would buy again !
Christy M.
I am a very simple gal that heads to the gym 4 times a week. I always make sure to eat one of these an hour before I head out. This yogurt has a great flavor and is extremely healthy. I eat this yogurt all the time, especially when I'm in a crunch on time for breakfast.
Alison B.
It tastes great with less amount of calories and fat! I ate these every morning when I was on a diet and it satisfied my taste desired as well as helping me lose weight!
Catherine C.
Satsuma, AL
I like the taste of this yogurt. The apple really comes out. It is very affordable compared to others. I think that it compares very well to other yogurt products. It tastes like a baked apple with a creamy texture. I would not add anything else.
Melanie  M.
Normal, IL
I purchase multiple flavors of Light Fat Free Yoplait and Apple Fritter is one of my favorites. I purchase them at Meijer because they have the best prices and variety. I like the light flavor and feel like I am splurging when I am really eating something healthy.