BY YOPLAIT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Yoplait® Light Cherry with Granola Fat Free Yogurt.
New!
Vitamins A & D.
1/3 fewer calories than the leading low fat yogurt.
Grade A.
Naturally and artificially flavored.

Bianca M.
Brownsville, TX
These are a great snack especially if you're on the go or having it for your lunch break. The container is super handy with granola on top and you can put a little or a lot then close the top and store it if you don't finish it. The flavors are great too!!
April H.
Viola
I absolutely love this yogurt. My whole family loves it. It has the perfect amount of granola, just enough sweetness and a bright appearance to catch your eye. It is by far my favorite brand of yogurt and I will continue to feed it to my family. Great!
Seneca P.
I especially love your plate products. My kids love it I love it and so does my husband. Eating this yogurt always makes you feel good and healthy we eat This Yogurt about three times a week.
Hernandez B.
Newark, NJ
I'm not a huge buyer/lover of yogurt. This was good for me. I enjoy putting granola in my yogurt. This one had a good taste and texture. The price was okay and I found it at my local grocery store. Good for a mid day snack.
Seneca F.
Yuma, AZ
This is perfect for the whole family! My picky husband even likes them. For my sons breakfast this is his go to thing. Sometime I even add more granola or fruit.
Casey D.
Lutz, FL
Nothing like delicious creamy yogurt tossed in crunchy granola. Extremely affordable for any family. Flavor is amazing and actually tastes like real fruit. It has an amazing flavor and doesn't compare.
Breeauna N.
High Springs, FL
Omg this is sodelicous i really do honestly recommend to others it is so good and fat free. Well worth the price and it definitely derserves all five stars very great taste you could eat this as a snack any time day or night.
Shilani G.
So good!! I usually get the regular yoplait 100 calorie but wanted to try something new. It's like a parfait with no fruit. It's about 1.79 for one but it's a healthy snack. I would recommend it if you like parfaits.
Cristina D.
Fort benning, GA
I love this yogurt! First it has more than just the yogurt itself it has the oats and the actual fruit parts. Its a good breakfast if youre in a hurry, it will defiently fill you up!
Sha D.
Yoplait has always been a trusted family brand. One of the first foods we gave our little ones. Yogurt is such a great food it actually helps turn fat into muscle. Yoplait is our families favorite brand of yogurt!