Yoplait® Light Boston Cream Pie Chocolate Flavored Crumbles With Yogurt uploaded by Dianna M.

BY YOPLAIT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Just when you thought Yoplait Light couldn't get any better, it has teamed up with the wonderful crunch of chocolate cookie crumbles.

Ellie O.
Atkins, AR
This yogurt tastes and looks amazing. It keeps you full usually for a good while. I always eat them for a snack but I end up eating to many at once because once you start it's hard to stop. I feel like they are healthy. I think others would like the many flavors that they have to offer.
Brooke R.
Russellville, AR
Love the cheesecake crumbles. When I reach for yogurt, I’m trying to quench my craving for ice cream or other waist-expanding sweets, and this one seems to hit the spot. While I’ll always prefer whole fat, calorie busting sweets, this is pretty great for a lighter option.
Rhi S.
Charlotte, NC
I Love This Yogurt because anytime I have a craving for dessert or something sweet I'll reach for this instead and it absolutely curves My Sweet Tooth because it tastes like I'm eating something super unhealthy but this isn't bad for me ( or as bad as a donut )
Sara J.
Reno
Light yogurt with a burst of flavor u wouldn't expect..great for quick satisfing snack on the go. Tastes like a pie on a diet these helped me as I have a sweet tooth and wanted flavor not like a rice snack..one of the best flavors hands down
Shelby B.
savannah, Mo
Love all of the Yoplaits and normally would buy them by the tub or even the boxes. The Boston Cream Pie Chocolate is very creamy and yummy! Make you almost crave for the real thing every time you eat one of the Yoplaits
Brie G.
Katy
In love with this!! My addiction to yogurt is fueled by yoplait 😂😂 whileits not necessarily my top #1 it’s definitely up there as top non-Greek favorites for sure. I definitely recommend. It’s healthy AND delicious
Larissa V.
Fort Worth, TX
I usually don’t like eating yogurt but i love yoplait flavored yogurts and that they offer light ones for people on a diet! These don’t cost very much and are delicious. Would deff recommend to others!
Fischer B.
Waynesville, OH
Really awesome flavor that you don’t see a lot in yogurts and hits the mark perfectly! I’m not a huge yogurt eater but this is soooo good I’ll eat it after dinner for a healthier desert! I can’t wait to try more flavors!
Amberlee K.
Spokane
This is a big hit in my family we are a yogart family. You can't compare boston cream pie it's in a sweet treat class of it's own. We always manage to put this in our cart at our local Wal-Mart they always have a full supply of yogart. Healthy sweet treat.  Yoplait® Light Boston Cream Pie Chocolate Flavored Crumbles With Yogurt
Vicki C.
Gilbert, AZ
This Yoplait Light Boston Cream Pie w/Chocolate Flavored Crumbles is good.  Its nice and creamy and the flavor is
just like a Boston Cream Pie!  The chocolate crumbles just add a little bit more!  Gives you that extra taste of chocolate and it makes eating this Yoplait great!