BY YOPLAIT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Yoplait® Light Blueberry with Granola Fat Free Yogurt.
New!
Vitamins A & D.
1/3 fewer calories than the leading low fat yogurt.
Grade A.
Naturally and Artificially flavored.

Naturally and artificially flavored.

Jesenia V.
Orlando , FL
Perfect travel size! Fits easy in lunch boxes. Flavor is perfect for anytime of the day (breakfast, lunch or late night snack) affordable at Walmart. Repeat consumer and will recommend to others! It’s always my go to!
elena g.
super yummy and awesome yogurt. the blueberries and granola together are a great mix and the flavor is awesome. affordable healthy food cause we all know how expensive that can get. I prefer Yoplait over most yogurt brands. I always add extra granola if I have.
Ashley R.
San Diego, CA
I love granola and blueberry yogurt so the fact that they are together is awesome so I don't have to buy them separate. The price isn't bad and I like that its packaged so I don't have to worry about doing it myself. On a busy morning I can just grab and go
Christina W.
Stockbridge , GA
Yoplait yogurt is truly a gift from the gods. The smooth and creamy texture of the yogurt allows from an enjoyable experience whenever you eat. It is healthy, affordable, and a nice, clean snack. Fantastic!
Jaylene Q.
San Diego, CA
This is hands down my favorite yogurt to eat. I love that it comes with the granola to give a crunch to your bite. I normally purchase it at either Walmart or target and the price is reasonable. I have no complaints
Victoria S.
Saint Cloud
I love this yogurt! The vanilla yogurt is so creamy and the granola gives it that extra crunch! It is very affordable for how many you get. I highly recommend these for people who love on the go healthy snacks.
Morgan E.
Church Hill, TN
A very nice and light yogurt, with a kick of blueberries and granola. The yogurt is great itself, it's not too thick and not too funny. It's very light and creamy. The blueberries aren't soggy or taste fake etc. The granola is great when added in and leaves you feeling healthy and full.
Alexandria J.
Claremont, CA
I only eat yogurt because of the health benefits. I don't enjoy the taste not the texture, but this blueberry flavor (along with the other fruity flavors) make it edible to me. I can not get a plain vanilla down but the fruits help. The granola is such a bonus because it adds a whole nother addition to the yogurt.
Heidi M.
This is my go to yogurt! I love how you can put as much crunch in it as your want. The real blueberries at the bottom are great. I just mix it all together for a great snack. The crunch makes it a little easier to eat yogurt more.
Brittani B.
Gallipolis Ferry, WV
A nice snack for every one in the family, it also has a good taste and very refreshing blueberry. It is very affordable for the average family. The Granola is a nice add to the blueberry flavor. I would recommend this to all blueberry and yogurt lovers to try.