BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Blueberries, Modified Corn Starch, Sugar, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Tricalcium Phosphate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Red #40, Vitamin A Acetate, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Blue #1, Vitamin D3.

Hannah R.
Bradford
I love blueberries, and I really love this yogurt. It’s cheap, but it’s delicious. I love that sometimes there are chunks of blueberry in there, which makes it all the better for myself. Yoplait just makes very good yogurt.
Tabitha D.
Mars Hill
I was never a yogurt eater growing up I actually hated it but a friend had recommended this to me. I have loved and I buy all the time. I like the creamy texture with pieces of blueberry it isn't very sour tasting like some I have tried and isn't too sweet. I deffanetly recommended this product
Cheyenne N.
hot springs
I’ve been eating this yogurt since I was a kid and I love it. I love the fact that there are little blueberries all in it. I wish it had a few more but it is an amazing flavor. My go to yogurt for sure.
Amy L.
You can definitely tell the better quality yogurts when you compare yoplait to store brands. The texture is smoother and the taste is way better. The value is ok but I’m still often tempted to buy the store brand to save a few cents. Will always check for coupons.
Liz D.
This yogurt is very yummy. The light yogurt is not as thick as the original but it is very yummy. Great snack for when you want something sweet and yummy. I also like the fact that this brand has many different flavors and types so if you don't like one flavor you can try another flavor. You can a lot of the time find this yogurt at the grocery store on sale.
Emily M.
Love this yogurt! It's definitely my favorite yogurt. It's sweet and has just enough fruit in it. Blueberry tastes great as breakfast. I buy these all the time when I go to the store. Great flavors and lots of options.
Cee M.
Wichita Falls, TX
I love love love Yoplait yogurt. Almost every flavor. With that being said you would think that the light version is lacking in flavor. It most definitely is not. Still packed full of natural blueberry flavor.
Mandi G.
Sacramento
My daughter eats 3-5 of these a week. She loves it. It is great for digestive health. Yogurt is a healthy snack. These are a wonderful
value. If you haven’t tried them you certainly should!
Carly B.
It’s was okay. I’m not a very big fan of yogurt but this is definitely the best I’ve ever tasted. I enjoyed the chunks of real blueberries that were in the yogurt! Very decent taste.
Lexi C.
Shreveport, LA
I have ate this yogurt since I was a little kid. I love it!!! Very inexpensive and tasty!!! The blueberry is my favorite. I always grab a ton of these every time I grocery shop.