Yoplait® Light Blueberry Patch Fat Free Yogurt uploaded by Kristie H.Yoplait® Light Blueberry Patch Fat Free Yogurt uploaded by Shannon D.

BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Blueberries, Modified Corn Starch, Sugar, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Tricalcium Phosphate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Red #40, Vitamin A Acetate, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Blue #1, Vitamin D3.

• What is your favorite flavor of yoplait?1 Answers
  • What is your favorite flavor of yoplait?1 Answers
Amy R.
I like the blueberry bits in this because they're soft and chewy and not hard like other brands fruits tend to be. The flavor is a strong one so if you're not a fan of blueberry don't get it.
Makayla C.
Oak Ridge
Blueberry is my favorite flavor of Yoplait! I buy at-least two every grocery store trip. There’s always sales for this brand! I like it the most because I don’t eat breakfast a lot. There’s just enough to fill you up so you don’t waste it!
Hannah M.
Hendersonville
My kids love this yogurt for snacks or a side with lunch! The flavor is very good and unlike some it isn’t too sweet. You can buy them in bulk at most places and the price is very reasonable. Yoplait is always on our grocery list!
Piyali B.
San Jose, CA
The yogurt flavor is really great and it's pretty affordable and is found in all major grocery stores. The consistency is not as creamy as I personally like and there is too much sugar in it in my opinion but it's good for an occasional snack. Also good if you add nuts to it.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
When I first saw this flavor of yogurt, I was so happy, because it reminds me of orange cream popsicles and orange sherbet. This yogurt tastes so good, and I am so happy that Yoplait has this flavor in their lineup. Do not ever stop making this flavor, Yoplait.
Annis H.
Pearl, MS
The blueberry yogurt is my favorite! The blueberries are always well blended into the yogurt. I buy it at Kroger where it is the most cost efficient. I have tried the Kroger brand blueberry yogurt, but it has less blueberry and the yogurt is not as creamy.
Shikha M.
Albuquerque , NM
I eat these pretty much everyday at work. I can eat them by themselves or with some granola to keep me full longer! They really are light and doesn't upset my stomach which some yogurt can do. I would definitely buy again and again.
Courtney S.
Oneida, KY
I love the light orange creme yogurt by Yoplait. It us my favorite kind of yogurt. I have bought this yogurt for a couple of years now and still love it. It is affordable and tastes just like a orange creme popsicle/ice cream. I definitely recommend!
Amanda C.
Jersey Shore, PA
This one is not one of my favorite flavors. The prices of these though are incredible! I buy these all the time. Most of them have a good taste and taste just like whatever flavor they are. I would recommend
Taylor T.
Morrow, OH
I love these yogurts! They are so delicious, they're creamy and most fruity. My favorite is strawberry banana! These are a very healthy snack or to go with a meal! I always buy these yogurts! All pros with this yogurt!
Madeline D.
What is your favorite flavor of yoplait?
Madeline D.
What is your favorite flavor of yoplait?