Yoplait® Light Blueberry Patch Fat Free Yogurt uploaded by Kristie H.

BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Blueberries, Modified Corn Starch, Sugar, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Tricalcium Phosphate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Red #40, Vitamin A Acetate, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Blue #1, Vitamin D3.

Amy R.
I like the blueberry bits in this because they're soft and chewy and not hard like other brands fruits tend to be. The flavor is a strong one so if you're not a fan of blueberry don't get it.
Kristie H.
I just had this yogurt today for lunch and it was pretty good. It's a little watery but I think that's because it's light. However, I love that there's whole blueberries in it and the yogurt is not too sweet and not too sour. I love having this as a quick snack.
Alyssa L.
I like the Yoplait Light Fat Free Yogurt Blueberry Patch because the flavor is delicious and it tastes great for being a Fat Free yogurt! My niece always asks for this flavor! It's very affordable and always available at my grocery store! I would definitely recommend this product to others!
autumn p.
The blueberries were really chunky for me, which I didn't like very much. I prefer when my yogurt is creamier. I like some of their other flavors but I wouldn't recommend this one.
M S.
Flushing
Delish and love all flavors. Only thing wish they would address is amount of sugar. I go back and for between this product and Kroger Carbmaster. This is still a delicious product that is healthy substitute for full fat yogurt
Piyali B.
San Jose, CA
The yogurt flavor is really great and it's pretty affordable and is found in all major grocery stores. The consistency is not as creamy as I personally like and there is too much sugar in it in my opinion but it's good for an occasional snack. Also good if you add nuts to it.
Bella T.
Aliso Viejo
The blueberry yogurt is my all time favorite! I love how its creamy and has little chunks of blueberry in it still! I've had it many times and will have it many more times to come! I would definitely recommend it to anyone who loves blueberries as much as I do.
Annis H.
Pearl
The blueberry yogurt is my favorite! The blueberries are always well blended into the yogurt. I buy it at Kroger where it is the most cost efficient. I have tried the Kroger brand blueberry yogurt, but it has less blueberry and the yogurt is not as creamy.
Shikha M.
Albuquerque , NM
I eat these pretty much everyday at work. I can eat them by themselves or with some granola to keep me full longer! They really are light and doesn't upset my stomach which some yogurt can do. I would definitely buy again and again.
Emily C.
Colorado Springs
I loved this flavor so much! It was full of blueberries and their flavor. It was really creamy too. I definitely liked this compared to other brands. I bought it at Walmart and would buy it again. Totally recommend it.