Yoplait® Light Banana Cream Pie Fat Free Yogurt uploaded by Kay M.Yoplait® Light Banana Cream Pie Fat Free Yogurt uploaded by Liz R.Yoplait® Light Banana Cream Pie Fat Free Yogurt uploaded by Wendy C.

Yoplait® Light Banana Cream Pie Fat Free Yogurt

Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Modified Corn Starch, Sugar, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Colored With Turmeric And Annatto Extract, Vitamin A Acetate, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Vitamin D3.

Taylor P.
The Woodlands
This is my favorite yogurt brand and flavor. I usually don't like yogurt or fruit ones because they have chunks but banana cream pie is my go to. Not tooo bananay and does have a fake banana taste. Creamy and delicious.
Seherzada s.
I live for a good banana yogurt, I hate yogurt that have chunks of fruits and this one does not it's creamy and sweet but not too sweet! It's slightly bitter but completely Delicious! LOVE IT! My favorite snack to have
Callie N.
Rockford, MN
This is my all time favorite yogurt and favorite flavor. Although, the red velvet is super good too. I eat these as a snack when I am craving something sweet. Healthy and delicious!
Cheyanne P.
Pullman, Wa
I love this yogurt! Unfortunately they don't always have it where I shop, but it's like .98 cents and I love it, plus it's good for you and tastes like banana cream pie! Mix in graham cracker crumbs and you got yourself a pie :)
Dima A.
I tried it once and it taste really good especially it does not have a lot of Calories and it is also affordable to buy. I bought from Walmart and it was like sixty cents which is cheap, but if you want to buy a pack there is also of that.
Samantha I.
Commack, NY
Yummy and light, perfect for breakfast. I like the banana flavor or also their strawberry and blueberry flavors. This price is reasonable and my super market often has sales. I would recommend for anyone looking for a quick breakfast on the go.
Ashley H.
Jax Bch, FL
Love this brand! So good and creamy. And they are sooo affordable. Sometime you can get 10 for $8.00 and sometimes even 10 for $5.00! Eat one for breakfast every morning! They’re so easy to just grab and walk out of the house.
Carissa S.
There are seriously like 3 flavors of yogurt in the world that I like and this is one of them! I buy it over and over. Most brands have stopped making banana flavored yogurt, but I truly hope Yoplait makes this forever!
Emily H.
Louisville, KY
Taste great! Can't even tell that's it's lowfat. They're cheap and delicious and HEALTHY! I would recommend if you are on a diet. This yogurt I think is the best yogurt. This is the only yogurt I eat!
Vanessa B.
The banana cream pie flavor is one of my favorites that Yoplait offers.  It really does taste very similar to the pie.  Makes for a nice treat.  Great value especially when on sale.  Yollai6is the only brand I buy.