Yoplait® Light Apricot Mango Sorbet Yogurt

Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Apricots, Modified Corn Starch, Sugar, Mangos, Kosher Gelatin, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Tricalcium Phosphate, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Colored With Annatto Extract, Vitamin A Acetate, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Vitamin D3.
Kd Grade A Gluten Free

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yoplait® Light Apricot Mango Sorbet Yogurt!
Carrollton, TX
This is my second go to yogurt is Chobani is out of flavors. This yogurt can be quite addicting too. It has more fatty content but it's also more sugary as well. I would recommend this to people who don't like greek yogurt as much and prefer more fruity yogurt.
Antioch, Ca
Apricot mango is one of the most preferred flavors in my household, we buy them at our neighborhood food maxx and we always have a box in the fridge. They are great for on the go breakfast and for the kids to take to school. I recommend any Yoplait flavor, but this is my favorite!
Chicago
For being fat free I can definitely taste it. I hate that! However the flavor is good, I just can't stand the after taste. Tried it with some granola and it was a lot better with it, so maybe I'll just add it every time
Salinas
I rate this 3 stars because i don't really like yogurt but its flavor is really good has little pieces of peaches and come in different fruits really good for your health or diet
Love Yoplait! Such an awesome brand!!! It's so affordable and good! Nothing can beat it. It tastes like Heaven in your mouth. It compares to similar products by the texture. I HIGHLY recommend it to other.
Scarborough
Recently I have not been very fond of Yoplait yet this yogurt tasted very delicious and did not cause me irratation in my stomach. Which most dairy products do.
Houston , TX
My favorite yogurt in the world! Love this flavor it just warms me up inside when I get my first spoonful! Yoplait® Original Harvest Peach Yogurt
as I said in other publications love I love to eat healthy yogurt and more when you know it's light with those pieces of fruit to eat it makes you salivate
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This is a really good yogurt. We can normally get them 10 for $5.00 at our local grocery store stater brothers. All flavors taste true to their name!
Boone, IA
This is my Favorite yogurt! I would eat it everyday for snacks if I could! The many different flavors that's are offered is what appeals to me most.

Looking for your answer?