BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Apricots, Modified Corn Starch, Sugar, Mangos, Kosher Gelatin, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Tricalcium Phosphate, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Colored With Annatto Extract, Vitamin A Acetate, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Vitamin D3.
Kd Grade A Gluten Free

Jennifer F.
Kansas City, KS
A girl has to watch her weight and I do this by eating Light Apricot Mango Sorbet Fat Free Yogurt. I feel like I am cheating on my kids by eating a treat without them. This is so good. Fat free means nothing because you can't tell the difference. I eat about 14 of these a week and they are ALWAYS on sale at the area grocery stores.
Kellyn E.
McLoud, OK
You know I've been eating Yoplait since I was a fetus and they've never disappointed me. It doesn't matter the flavor, or the whatever-free, it's always delicious. Sometimes misleading in flavors, but delicious. Though if you aren't a fan of mango, I wouldn't buy this.
Lisa T.
This is my second go to yogurt is Chobani is out of flavors. This yogurt can be quite addicting too. It has more fatty content but it's also more sugary as well. I would recommend this to people who don't like greek yogurt as much and prefer more fruity yogurt.
Rob H.
Washington, NC
Favorite type of yogurt!!!!! I absolutely love this flavor. I prefer whipped over anything but I do love the taste of Apricot Mango Sorbet, basically anything that is sorbet. Will definitely be buying this again!!!!!!!!!!!!
Susy M.
Chicago
For being fat free I can definitely taste it. I hate that! However the flavor is good, I just can't stand the after taste. Tried it with some granola and it was a lot better with it, so maybe I'll just add it every time
Latasha M.
Batesville, AR
Love this product! It taste so fresh and great without all of the calories. It is a great snack and is not expensive at all. There is plenty of flavors to choose from and they all taste great!
Erika R.
Reno, NV
This yogurt it's so good it doesn't taste like a light yougurt even though it is. I think its great for the people that are starting their diet for this year it has less calories then the normal one I really recreally.
Juan H.
Salinas
I rate this 3 stars because i don't really like yogurt but its flavor is really good has little pieces of peaches and come in different fruits really good for your health or diet
Dana W.
Love Yoplait! Such an awesome brand!!! It's so affordable and good! Nothing can beat it. It tastes like Heaven in your mouth. It compares to similar products by the texture. I HIGHLY recommend it to other.
Stephanie F.
Raleigh, NC
My son is picky but this one he loves! I buy any yoplait yogurt everytime I do grocery shopping! My son eat this in the morning or whenever he wants some snacks! We love it!