BY YOPLAIT

Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Augusta, ME
The flavor of this yogurt is amazing, a very fresh lemon taste that I was actually pretty surprised about. I give it three stars because the name "custard" is overshooting a bit. Maybe I'm too accustomed to real custard, but I'd call this more of a thick yogurt with a slightly chunky texture. Flavor is A+ though!
Crishna G.
Crishna G.
Maricopa, AZ
I love touch it taste so good and it's amazing and great and I want to go home and eat it I love it so much I always have it at home and it's cheap and it easy to use I can always use it when I'm out of school
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
Smooth, tart yet sweet, and oh so creamy- this yogurt from Yoplait is sure to hit the spot. It eats like a dessert but has the calories hat say otherwise- need I say more?
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Ashland, KY
Delicious! Custard style yogurt is the best in my book. This is a cheaper yogurt but it doesn't taste like it. Available at any grocery store.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Yakima, WA
Custard yogurt is my favorite. My dreams have come true. Yoplait brought it back. I can't wait to get my hands on some.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Carlisle, IN
I love these yogurts they are very healthy and they taste amazing and they are lower in calories
Jessy R.
Jessy R.
Brandon, MS
Very good! Great for breakfast or just a snack. And my 3 year old loves it!
Natasha T.
Natasha T.
Brookline, NH
I love the flavor of this!! It is so good. This is pretty affordable and not too expensive. It is definitely a good value. FBIs one tastes just like it sounds, a lemon custard. I defiantly reform this to anyone
Ariella W.
Ariella W.
Hedgesville, WV
I love, love, love this yogurt. I cannot say enough about it. The flavor is delicious, lemon, lemon, lemon, and it's affordable. It's the best custard yogurt out today. If you love custard, if you love lemon, buy this one. I would buy this every single day.
Kara K.
Kara K.
Yoplait custard style yogurt is the best! It's so creamy and smooth. I love the lemon and blueberry flavors the best. I usually like to add sliced almonds and dried cherries to them. My kids and husband love yoplait yogurt as well. I've tried other brands and have always gone back to yoplait