BY YOPLAIT

Madison A.
I love the bright lemony flavor of this custard, it's delicious and it's my second favorite right after greek gods honey but it's definitely more in my normal grocery price point and there are always good sales and coupons at my local grocery store for yoplait products.
Natasha T.
Brookline, NH
I love the flavor of this!! It is so good. This is pretty affordable and not too expensive. It is definitely a good value. FBIs one tastes just like it sounds, a lemon custard. I defiantly reform this to anyone
Ariella W.
Hedgesville, WV
I love, love, love this yogurt. I cannot say enough about it. The flavor is delicious, lemon, lemon, lemon, and it's affordable. It's the best custard yogurt out today. If you love custard, if you love lemon, buy this one. I would buy this every single day.
Kara K.
Yoplait custard style yogurt is the best! It's so creamy and smooth. I love the lemon and blueberry flavors the best. I usually like to add sliced almonds and dried cherries to them. My kids and husband love yoplait yogurt as well. I've tried other brands and have always gone back to yoplait
Jennifer Z.
This is such a good yogurt ! Omg best one out there. I always go and buy this yogurt. It's so creamy and who doesn't love the lemon flavor !? Super healthy not sugary like others. I will buy again(:'
Lucy W.
I like Yoplay, it always has a good taste and the lighter versions never have a terrible after taste. I usually always get it at Krogers cause they always have a good sale.
Danielle T.
San diego
This is a very creamy and thick yogurt. I love it. I sometimes have one for dessert at night or just a late night snack. My daughter loves to take this to work for snack.
Debasree G.
W Lafayette, IN
Another great yogurt custard flavor!!! I wish Yoplait would make more and my local store carried a more variety. Right now we only have 5 I think. This stuff is delicious! Try all the flavors!
Liad J.
Dayton, OH
Loved the flavor and consistency of the yogurt. It felt like eating a dessert. Unfortunately I was only able to eat a few bites because my very picky toddler scarfed it down.
Yoplait yougurt is another brand I love for yogurt. So smooth and the taste is amazing. Great value and best of all the different t flavored they have.
Daijah S.