GroceryDairyYogurtYoplait
Lactose Free Yogurt French Vanilla, 6 oz

Yoplait Lactose Free Yogurt French Vanilla, 6 oz

LACTOSE FREE: A lactose free serving of our Original Yoplait yogurt, packed with French Vanilla flavor.

Where can this Lactose free fanning Yogart be found ?
I’ve tried to find this product at my local Walmart and Winco foods, and have failed to find them every time! Does anyone know what other store they might be at?
What is your favorite item to mix in this yogurt? I've been adding Grape Nuts for fun, but I would love some other ideas.
Start your review of Yoplait Lactose Free Yogurt French Vanilla, 6 oz!
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Yoplait Lactose Free Yogurt French Vanilla, 6 oz uploaded by Rosie N.
My bf is lactose intolerant so sometimes I randomly grab a lactose-free yogurt just for us to try out. This was delicious. It tastes exactly the same as the normal Yoplait ones. The texture is a bit lighter but it really didn’t make a huge noticeable difference. It’s sweet, light, creamy and we enjoyed it very much. And it’s under a buck in our grocery store! Overall, we love it and will probably buy it again.
Michaela P.
Sioux Falls , SD
I love yogurt and this is one of the best ones I have been able to find that is lactose free.
Carole R.
Murrieta, CA
Es un buen alimento y me gusta que no tiene lactosa, lo puedo disfrutar todos los días
sarah B.
I am lacrosse intolerant and this tastes just like a normal yogurt. Its so good honestly.I would definitely recommend this for my other lactose friends.
member-1d2e98ceb
i love this yogurt i put my granola or pomegranates in it and it just makes the taste must better
Ashley B.
Lake Charles, LA
Smooth and creamy. Only flavor I will buy! I would def recommend this to those lactose intolerant who still want to fully enjoy dairy but without the side effects.
Chrissy B.
This was a great option for our youngest child with a lactose sensitivity! She enjoyed the flavor and still got the much needed probiotics for her gut health.
Aracely C.
Compton , Ca
Yeah I don't know about these I haven't try them so I don't know what it taste like or smell or taste !! But I will give them a try soon !!
Sinead P.
La Grange Park, IL
This is the only brand I can find that sells lactose free yogurt. It tastes great and doesn't bother my stomach.
Diane B.
Toutle, WA
This is so wonderful for us Lactose intolerant folks. It is an after dinner dessert or anytime snack that makes you feel special because of the creamy, smooth flavor of vanilla. I like the way is smells so full and rich of vanilla. Highly recommend.