BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Sugar, Strawberries, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Lactase Enzyme*, Colored With Carmine, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3. *Ingredient Not In Regular Yogurt.

Brooke G.
Meriden, CT
Love this!! Being lactose intolerant I missed having yogurt especially for breakfast! I am so happy they came out with this with the same great taste! It doesn’t taste any different than regular yogurt I would highly recommend!
Tina C.
This is the only lactose free yogurt my son eats and he likes it. I would of given this review 5 stars but this brand has limited the flavors they offer and not all supermarkets carry it lately. I do stock up on strawberry when I do find it.
Lea L.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm lactose intolerant so having this option available to me is so awesome! Yogurt was one of the things that I missed the most when I became lactose intolerant. This one is my favorite flavor.
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
These Yoplait lactose free yogurts are awesome. The Walmart by me started selling them a while ago and they are great. The flavor is pretty decent for the strawberry one. The price is great too. It's so nice to have a option that costs the same as the regular yogurts. I do wish that they were a little lower in sugar though. That would be my only complaint.
Daniel H.
Seattle, WA
I love this yogurt! As a lactose intolerant individual, I really missed being able to eat yogurt without feeling like death after. This yogurt taste the exact same as the original to me but without the negative side affects.
Olivia M.
Peoria, AZ
Since finding out they made lactose free yogurt I have been loving all the different flavors. The taste is exactly the same as regular yogurt with lactose. I am able to enjoy yogurt again without having any lactose issues
Christina B.
East Bloomfield
I like this brand because they offer lactose free at the same price as their regular yogurt. The vanilla is my favorite flavor. I think the portions however could be bigger and it always grosses me out to see all of the thin liquid settled at the top.
LeTrice F.
Warsaw, IN
I love that your company finally came out with a lactose-free yogurt and is at a decent price this flavor is amazing how can you go wrong with good old strawberry
Samantha W.
New York
As someone who consumes lactose free products, Yoplait's Lactose Free yogurts have a great taste and never leave me feeling poorly afterwards. A great price for a great yogurt!
Sara B.
Cottage Hills, IL
Soooo glad they are making lactose free yogurt now! I love yogurt but get sick when I eat regular yogurt because I'm lactose intolerant, this gives me a chance to eat Yoplait's great taste without the stomach ache!! Yoplait® Lactose Free Strawberry Yogurt
Karen M.
Carson city , NV
Does anyone know if it still irritates the tummy?
Ritzy V.
Hanford, CA
This is pretty good what you think