Yoplait® Lactose Free Peach Yogurt

Pasteurized Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Sugar, Peaches, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Lactase Enzyme*, Colored With Annatto Extract, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3. *Ingredient Not In Regular Yogurt.

Where can I get this? I've never seen it before.
Start your review of Yoplait® Lactose Free Peach Yogurt!
This is a pretty good yogurt for being lactose free. The texture is a little funky. But the flavor is good.
San jose , CA
Me encanta bueno nos encanta porque mi familia lo consume también se puede sentir la fruta sabe delicioso
Cottonwood, AZ
Tastes great and is very light and creamy. It is a lot richer in flavor than most other yogurt brands.
Brooklyn, NY
Delicioso este yogurt y el durazno es mi sabor favorito, tiene bajas calorías y su sabor es genial
I LOVEEEEE YOPLAIT YOGURT! THIS ONE ESPECIALLY VERY TASTY AND DELICIOUS ESPECIALLY FOR BREAKFAST
Tacoma, WA
A great delicious snack that is easy to grab when you're on the go! Peach is a great flavor.
Los Angeles
These are so so good I think they are even vegan friendly I prefer the strawberry flavor
Palmdale, CA
I love this yogurt so many different flavors to choice from. Perfect for a little snack.
These are really yummy. They're good for lunches especially mixed with granola.
These are really yummy. They're good for lunches especially mixed with granola.
Toronto , ON
Perfect for an on the go snack or a quick breakfast with some granola added on top! So happy to have found something that doesn't make my stomach upset with the amazing real peach taste!