Yoplait® Lactose Free Peach Yogurt

Pasteurized Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Sugar, Peaches, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Lactase Enzyme*, Colored With Annatto Extract, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3. *Ingredient Not In Regular Yogurt.

Where can I get this? I've never seen it before.
Start your review of Yoplait® Lactose Free Peach Yogurt!
Bee Cave, TX
LOVE LOVE LOVE it is so yummy and i love how they keep little tiny pieces of fruit in there too. it makes me feel so healthy while im eating yogurt ! :)
Gering
I love this stuff ! Peach yogurt is my favorite but it's hard to find lactose free yogurt that taste good but it's amazing and it doesn't cost a lot ❤️
When I take certain meds I'm encouraged to eat yogurt. I'm lactose intolerant so this yogurt is the one that I reach for. It's good other times as well
Mineral Bluff , GA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of my favorite yogurts! I’m lactose intolerant and I’m so happy that I found a yogurt that tastes good and doesn’t upset my stomach!
Anaheim, CA
Very yummy for being lactose free love the chunks of fruit better than the strawberry that my all-time favorite will always buy this one
San Antonio, TX
Love these they r a great snack not only for me but for my little girl she loves these and there low calorie so that's an extra bonus!
Los Angeles, CA
This is a good yogurt for someone lactose intolerant I would really recommend it because it really good just like the real thing
yeah i love it so much because soy tolerante a la lactosa y esto siempre es  una buena opcion para mi y mas si son de sabores
Thus is the only company I know that sells lactose free yogurt and it is so delicious. I feel like im not missing any flavor.
San Diego , CA
So good for being lactose free. I’ve tried MANY yogurts and lots of lactose free items. Wish there was more flavor variety