Yoplait® Lactose Free Peach Yogurt

Pasteurized Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Sugar, Peaches, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Lactase Enzyme*, Colored With Annatto Extract, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3. *Ingredient Not In Regular Yogurt.

Where can I get this? I've never seen it before.
Start your review of Yoplait® Lactose Free Peach Yogurt!
El Paso, TX
I've always been a fan of all yoplait's product. Yoplait's yogurts are delicious, peach flavor is one of the favorites in my household. My son and husband love it. I always make sure that my fridge has peach flavor yogurt.
I am so glad that Yoplait provides lactose free yogurts! I love the peach flavor and the strawberry is excellent as well. I always look to stock up on these whenever I go grocery shopping.
Saratoga Springs, UT
As far as yogurt goes, this stuff is great. it tastes great, the consistency is good, even when you're not in the mood, and the little chunks of peaches are a delight. It's affordable, comes in a lot of flavors, and I'm definitely a repeat customer.
Silver Lake, OH
1,252 reviews
These Yoplait lactose free yogurts are awesome. The Walmart by me started selling them a while ago and they are great. The flavor is pretty decent and the price is great too. I do wish that they were a little lower in sugar though. That would be my only complaint.
Las Vegas, NV
OMG THIS IS THE ONLY YOGURT I EAT. AND ITS SO HARD TO FIND THIS FLAVOR (PEACH) THEY USUALLY JUST HAVE THE STRAWBERRY FLAVOR. ITS CREAMY AND THE PEACHES ARE SWEET AND GOOD. THE STRAWBERRY ONE IS ALSO GOOD BUT I PREFER THE PEACH OBE OUT OF THEM ALL.
I didn't think I would be a fan of peach yogurt, but this is delicious! It comes with chunks of peach and is lactose free, so being lactose intolerant, I can eat as much as I want!
Love this for someone with an easily upset stomach I can finally enjoy yogurt. I have convinced my husband to try it and he actually loves it too. Would strongly recommend this product to my friends and family
River oaks , TX
Being lactose intolerant is always so hard finding yogurt but finally found the one I love the most they have it in most flavors I like and is so affordable
Clarksville , TN
Lactose free yoplait has been wonderful for my little girl that has lactose intolerance. She loves the peach flavor. Yoplait is always on my refrigerator!!
Asheville , NC
I love yogurt. especially if its peach yogurt. I don't actually get the lactose free yogurt but just the regular and peach. its not even expensive.