BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Sugar, Peaches, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Lactase Enzyme*, Colored With Annatto Extract, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3. *Ingredient Not In Regular Yogurt.

• Where can I get this? I've never seen it before.1 Answers
Megan B.
Yoplait yogurts are my favorite! When you open them there isn't that nasty weird watery stuff on top, it's just the yogurt and fruit. This product is lactose free, so it's perfect for those of us who can't handle dairy. It tastes just like regular yogurt.
Daniel H.
Seattle , WA
These yogurts are great for lactose sensitive people. They taste the same as the original but without all the after consumption stomach pain. I have tried other lactose intolerant friendly yogurts but keep coming back for these.
Stephanie F.
I've always been a fan of all yoplait's product. Yoplait's yogurts are delicious, peach flavor is one of the favorites in my household. My son and husband love it. I always make sure that my fridge has peach flavor yogurt.
Antonia R.
Phoenix, AZ
This is exactly what I've been looking for! I absolutely love and grew up on the "Fruit on the Bottom" peach and strawberry Yoplait yogurts, but peach was always my favorite. The only problem is that I'm lactose intolerant. So if you'd prefer not getting the bubble guts and the sensitive GI effects that occur after too much dairy intake, then run out and invest in some lactose free yogurt. It tastes like I'm eating a peaches and cream dessert but I know it's low calorie!
Nikki M.
Harlan, IN
Gives me the same great flavor I love with Yoplait only in lactose free. Now that lactose has had to be eliminated from my diet I find it difficult to find prodcuts that I still enjoy. Many of the dairy free and soy versions just dont cut it. Yoplait is the only brand I have found in my area in lactose free and the flavor is amazing!
makayla brooke t.
Mcdonough , GA
I love this yogurt . For me being lactose intolerant it’s hard for me to find a GOOD yogurt , it just doesn’t taste the same. however, i absolutely love this . It’s something i eat about once a day !!
Gipsy R.
Indianapolis, IN
Being lactose intolerant I was excited to see yoplait made some lactose free yogurt. I bought a few different flavors but the peach was my least favorite. I'm just not a huge peach fan. But other than that it got along with my stomach very well and for a great price!
Lia G.
i wish there were more flavors of these. I love yoplait light flavors and I can't have them that often because I am lactose Intolerant. I would love to have more flavors and more presence in supermarkets so I could eat and enjoy the delicious yogurt.
Arielle P.
Virginia Bch, VA
I'm lactose intolerant so these yogurts are perfect for me. The peach is my favorite flavor and I love the actually pieces of peach in the yogurt. I can always find these on sale at the grocery store, making them a great deal.
Jose S.
San Diego, CA
Taste's like the regular Yoplait yogurt cups, they're creamy and delicious! I was expecting a bit more fruit in it but that's just a small detail. The flavor is great and would totally recommend it!
Michelle N.
Lexington, KY
Where can I get this? I've never seen it before.