Yoplait® Lactose Free French Vanilla Yogurt uploaded by Eva F.

BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Lactase Enzyme*, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3.*Ingredients Not In Regular Yogurt.

• What is your favorite item to mix in this yogurt? I've be...2 Answers
Tracy G.
Bronx, NY
The only difference is the texture.  The lactose free is much more lighter than the original one.  It is more expensive that the Yoplait original but worth it.  I try to stay away from anything with lactose.  Didnt upset my sensitive stomach at all, I would definitely recommend to anyone who has a very sensitive stomach; anyone in general,
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
This tastes delicious! It doesn't taste any different than yogurt that contains lactose. It tastes just as good. I'm trying a low fodmap diet and I'm supposed to not have dairy, so I found this at hyvee and I bought it. It wasn't too expensive. I bought a couple other flavors too.
hannah l.
Canyon, TX
I buy this weekly or enough for every two weeks! I am lactose intolerant and I love vanilla yogurt! I eat this with granola, fruit, etc. This is my favorite lactose free yogurt thus far! I eat it at least once a day and never forget!
Ashley C.
This is my go to yogurt after deciding to switch to dairy free. It’s light and super tasty. I actually eat one whenever I have an upset stomach and it helps every time.
Nina C.
I have been trying to find a Lactose Free yogurt that had the right consistency I was looking for and I finally found it with this product. The yogurt is super affordable and the French Vanilla is my favorite flavor. I only wish there were some more flavors.
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
These Yoplait lactose free yogurts are awesome. The vanilla one is by far my favorite. The vanilla taste is really natural and rich tasting. The Walmart by me started selling them a while ago and they are great. The flavor is pretty decent and the price is great too. I do wish that they were a little lower in sugar though. That would be my only complaint.
Jennifer O.
Brooklyn
I won't buy any other yogurt than Yoplait. The vanilla is my favorite. I eat one every morning and if I'm close to running out, I run right to the store to make sure there is always enough for everyone. Yoplait has a smooth, sweet flavor and I absolutely love it.
Nicole P.
Waco, TX
This stuff is amazing! It's so hard to find though. It's the only yogurt I'll eat and it doesn't cost any more than regular yoplait. I use to buy out the local HEB but they stopped carrying it! Some day I'll have it again.
Jason T.
I usually dont like yogurt, but since starting to buy from yoplait i've enjoyed the healthy and sweet-ness of the yogurt. Usually other brands have to much sweetener or creamy filling that off puts the taste, but he simplistic vanilla is just right.
Jessica G.
Becker, MN
I am SEVERELY lactose intolerant and was lucky enough to find this yoplait lactose free yogurt and it was delicious!! Unfortunately, I can no longer find it near where I live. I miss it terribly and cannot find anything like it
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
What is your favorite item to mix in this yogurt? I've been adding Grape Nuts for fun, but I would love some other ideas.