BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Sugar, Cherries, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Colored With Beet Juice Concentrate, Pectin, Lactase Enzyme*, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3. *Ingredient Not In Regular Yogurt.

• Anyone else miss the custard style??? (yellow containers)1 Answers
Daniel H.
Seattle , WA
Cherry yogurt with granola was a favorite snack of mine until the day when my body decided it hated lactose. But thankfully I found this and it taste the same. If you are lactose intolerant and looking for yogurt this is great!
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
I became lactose intolerant as an adult and wanted to find an alternative to my regular yogurt. I tried this Yoplait Lactose Free Low Fat version, I it was just ok. It wasn't horrible, but I definitely felt like taste was compromised in trying to make it lactose free as well as low-fat. I probably won't repurchase this product in the future.
Liz E.
This product is readily available in most stores which is very nice. The texture and flavor is what you would expect from the regular yoplait. The price is the reason it earned 4 stars for me. It is quite a bit more expensive than the regular yogurt.
Van Averie S.
I eat yogurt every morning as soon as I wake up. I love the cherry flavor really yummy and this is very healthy. I really love this. Great texture and thick consistency. Would definitely buy again.
Erika M.
So I've been lactose intolerant for about 7 years now. I used to eat yogurt all the time, and I was so upset when I couldn't anymore without severe stomach and bowel pains. I tried using supplements such as Lactaid, but for some reason it never worked for yogurt. I thought I would have to just deal with never having yogurt again, but then I saw Yoplait (my favorite yogurt brand before I became lactose intolerant) had come out with a lactose-free yogurt. Now, I've tasted the Silk brand yogurt, and just wasn't happy with the taste/texture. Yoplait really nailed it. Not only does it taste just like the yogurt I remember, but it doesn't give me stomach pains because there is no lactose in it. I'm so happy they came out with this product.
Ashley S.
Michigan City, IN
These are awful. This does not taste like yogurt. This is a sad yogurt imposter. The texture is wrong, and some of them contain aspartame, which is something we avoid in our household. I bought these for my lactose intolerant 3 year old who will eat just about anything. He took 2 bites and refused to touch it again, so I took a bite. After gagging for a minute I pitched it into the trash can. If you've never tasted yogurt I suppose this could pass, but if you have you are better off just not eating yogurt.
Felicia W.
SALEM, VA
I really like Yoplait Lactose Free and Low fat yogurt. This is a treat I like to share with my daughter who is 8 months old every night. I like that I can give her a few bites and do not have to worry that the lactose or fat would upset her stomach like some yogurts can. It taste great and is a win win for all in our household.
Kim L.
Holladay, UT
Have not tried this but definitely will. My daughter is lactose intolerant and needs more options
So excited to try this. Have not seem other brands that are lactose free.
I was on a week based diet and i mostly fed myself on Yopailt yogurt since its low cal. They taste amazing, they're creamy but low fat and cherry is my favourite. It gives the actual fruit flavour itself. Its not that expensive can be eaten as a small snack anytime of the day. I always buy it from Carrefour since its near by my place. I still buy them because they're my favourite!
Erin M.
My mother started buying this fir herself and my kids ended up eating them. Now it's their favorite yogurt and ask for this specific one every time. So it's definitely good if my 9 and 3 year old want to eat it.
Robin Y.
Anyone else miss the custard style??? (yellow containers)