Yoplait® Kids Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Strawberry & Cotton Candy Yogurt Variety Pack uploaded by Andrea O.Yoplait® Kids Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Strawberry & Cotton Candy Yogurt Variety Pack uploaded by Erin S.

BY YOPLAIT

Strawberry Ingredients: Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Low Fat Milk, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch. Contains 1% Or Less Of: Kosher Gelatin, Vegetable Juice (For Color), Natural Flavor, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3.

Cotton Candy Ingredients: Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Low Fat Milk, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch. Contains 1% Or Less Of: Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Fruit Juice (For Color), Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3.

Megan J.
These are about what you would expect. My daughter enjoyed the strawberry yogurts more so than the cotton candy yogurts. There is quite a bit of sugar in this so I wouldn’t regularly purchase these. The cups are definitely toddler portion friendly for sure. Makes it easy to have something on hand to grab real quickly.
Katrina L.
Plant City, FL
These are my daughters favorite types of yogurt, she could eat all eight in one sitting if I’d let her. Price seems to be reasonable and they seem to be pretty good for her. Overall a win for a mama 🏆
Latoria S.
Union , Sc
I buy these for my niece and she absolutely loves these. I have also tried them myself and they are really good. Very flavorful and for a 3 year old to eat it says a lot. Cause she doesn't like to much yogurt.
Ericka H.
Tuscaloosa , AL
I loved these when I was younger and I still do till this day they're soooo good and I'll forever buy them and all the flavors they come in. Yoplait® Kids Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Strawberry & Cotton Candy Yogurt Variety Pack
Melissa S.
Parkesburg
My boys love yogurt! And of course mixing Ninja Turtles with something they like to eat is a win win for me as their mom! Great value! This is our go to brand for yogurt! My boys seem to like this brand better than other brands! I would recommend this product!
Katie L.
Mizpah, MN
My sons favorite yogurt! He would probably eat the whole pack in a day if I let him. They are a great size for kids and he loves the packaging. The flavors are kid friendly yet I don't mind finishing one if he isn't able to finish eating it. Delicious.
Brianne P.
Very cute designs, always awesome characters on them. Very good flavors and I buy the go gurts too! It's very fruity and tastes like fresh fruit . I will buy them over and over again. They taste a lot less artificial compared to other kids yogurts
Melissa W.
Auburn, PA
My son had these yogurt cups and really liked them. He said they tasted really good. The flavor was tasty. The yogurt was smooth and not too chunky. He does not like it when a yogurt is too chunky. I would recommend this product for other moms.
Keysta P.
Arab, AL
My daughter is in love with this yogurt. It is a must have in her lunchbox. We purchased these from out local Walmart. We are and will continue to be repeat customers. This product is more creamy then other child targeting products. We will definitely be buying again.
Lesley D.
Mc Kenzie, TN
My kids love both of these flavors of yogurt! They're the perfect size for kids and don't have the small fruit pieces like regular yogurt. (My kids don't like those.) Both flavors are delicious and are my kids 2 favorite flavors.

back