Yoplait® Kids Strawberry With Whole Milk Yogurt uploaded by Michaela M.

BY YOPLAIT

Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Milk, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch. Contains 0.5% Or Less Of: Natural Flavor, Vegetable Juice (For Color), Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus), Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3.
Kd Grade A Gluten Free

Yoplait Is A Registered Trademark Of
Yoplait Marques (France) Used Under
License.

Areli B.
Bakersfield, CA
I always get these for me and my sister there affordable and very good my sister loves them and yes their healthy and it doesn't compare to similar products cuz this one is like the best one to me it taste really good
Christy R.
Cambridge, OH
My 2 year old son loves these so I'm constantly always stocking out home with yogurt. You can't beat the price & they are alot more healthier compared to alot of yogurts out there. They are a decent size so I only have to feed my son one per snack. I will keep buying this brand.
Cheryl V.
I like yoplait kids yogurt because it's affordable and my kids like it. I buy it at my local grocer. I am a little disappointed at the sugar content though. I find that this yogurt has a higher sugar content than the other yogurts that are geared toward children.
Priscilla W.
Millington, TN
My kids love theses they are their favorite yogurts. We buy every kind. I keep my frigerator stocked up in with yogurts of all flavors.. Yoplait is hand down the best ever. Love the chucks of fruit and the cream texture. I will always buy yoplait.
Claudia D.
Albuquerque , NM
My daughter loves yogurt and I love that there is a healthier alternative for her to eat. The size of these is perfect for her and her favorite flavor is strawberry. These can be found at any local grocery store which makes them convenient to buy.
Michaela M.
This yogurt is the best. The main reason why i like it is because of how kid friendly they are. My little sister is also a huge fan because there good and show a little elsa.
Guadalupe S.
Orange, CA
Honestly these are the best, I love how they have verities of flavors, strawberries , bananas , peach, grapes, cucumbers, and they also have mixes which is so much better but these yogurts are great for adults and kids, they're great for a packed lunch or snack at the park. Definitely recommend these for everyone.
Lynn P.
Toms River, NJ
Yoplait kids are always in our fridge. Both my
Kids have had yogurt in their diet since 6 months.
But yoplait really caters to them, especially with their packaging .. TMNT, Frozen, minions, paw patrol .
I've pretty much convinced my son that they are dessert and feel so much better offering them a cup of yoplait kids over ice cream.
Jennifer J.
My kids love them and I'm thrilled to see them eat and want to eat something other than pure junk. They are more pricey vs other strawberry yogurt but it was good for my son when he still required whole milk.
Carolina L.
Fresno, CA
My kids, ages 14, 12, 6 & 2, really enjoy this yogurt. It is very flavorful & they can eat it topped with granola, with their fruit or as a snack. It is packed with vitamins & calcium to help them grow.