Yoplait® Kids Strawberry Banana Whole Milk Yogurt

Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Milk, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch. Contains 0.5% Or Less Of: Natural Flavor, Vegetable Juice (For Color), Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus), Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3.
Kd Grade A Gluten Free

Yoplait Is A Registered Trademark Of
Yoplait Marques (France) Used Under
License.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yoplait® Kids Strawberry Banana Whole Milk Yogurt!
Medford, OR
I give it to my toddler. She just Devours them the yogurt never stands a chance I can never keep them in my fridge
Castroville , CA
I love the flavors and always have so many flavors my favorite is strawberry and I recommend these for little kids
Attalla, AL
These are great for kids. My son loves these things. The flavor taste pretty good and its a reasonable price.
Bloomingdale, GA
I just love these slot I eat one almost everyday when I run out I go right back to the store and get more
Kankakee, IL
my siblings love it!! I also love it myself also, and i'm far from a kid. Great taste for a great price.
My kids absolutely love this product! Its a quick and great breakfast for the morning! Soooo good! 😀
Lafayette, LA
I buy all the time for my girls they really love it!! I find the like it more than the dannon yogurt.
Cheshire, CT
Yoplait kids yogurt is the only one my children will eat. It is smooth, creamy & full of flavor.
Richmond, TX
I love this yogurt because I love strawberries and bananas. It tastes just like the real fruits.
San Jose, CA
LOVE this for my little cousins! This is their go to snack. Always picking up theses at the store

Looking for your answer?