BY YOPLAIT

Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Milk, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch. Contains 0.5% Or Less Of: Natural Flavor, Vegetable Juice (For Color), Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus), Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3.
Kd Grade A Gluten Free

Yoplait Is A Registered Trademark Of
Yoplait Marques (France) Used Under
License.

Crystal W.
Crawfordsville, IN
These I love because I use so many food and drink items I buy for my kids because I'm underweight so I love the kid yogurts because they don't focus so much on being as fat and calorie free as the regular ones so I like that I can but just one kind and we're all satisfied
Melinda B.
Locust Fork, AL
My kids love all of the Yoplait kids yogurts! We’ve tried every kind they make and there isn’t one they don’t like. Cotton Candy is definitely a favorite! I love this particular one because it’s made with whole milk which is hard to find for kids. Yoplait® Kids Strawberry Banana Whole Milk Yogurt
Marisela L.
My favorite all time yogurt has always been strawberry and banana. Its very healthy and tasty. It was a very good value. It taste just like strawberries and Banana. Even though it says kids on it, I feel like it great for everyone. I recommend this to anyone and everyone out there.
Nicole R.
Coral Springs, FL
This is Karter's favorite yogurt and it is so yummy! It is very yummy and super affordable! Unfortunately I have not been able to find it in my local stores anymore...I wish I could because it was definitely a favorite...and would recommend this to any parents...
Carly H.
Alpharetta, GA
These are just the right size to bring to work! They're a great snack because they are just a little bit sweet while still being healthy! They make keeping to my diet much easier while still appeasing my sweet tooth! I'm an adult, but I still get the kids so I don't eat too much :)
Lindsey A.
Leeds, AL
My children really enjoyed the taste of this. Sometimes with strawberry/banana it only taste like strawberry but you could taste the banana as well. I have bought this several times now. They like it better than the Danimals version. I will continue to buy this.
Jennifer P.
My grandson loves these yogurts . No aftertaste just a creamy taste. , but the product is not easy to find in all local supermarkets . It would be nice to see this product more.
Kimberly S.
Pilot Point, TX
You always get a good consistent flavor with Yoplait. I taste more strawberry than banana which I like. It is a go to healthy snack for sure. You don't feel guilty. The value is good for the price but I try to always use a coupon for these. Yes, I would buy again.
Brittany B.
Gautier , MS
My 4 year old loves this yogurt! It was only $2 a 4 pack and she was begging for more! The portions are perfect for a toddler and the flavors are appealing to their taste buds! Will repurchase again!
Jordan N.
Greenfield, IN
My son loves these! They are healthy and taste good! We tried the Gerber yogurt but he likes these so much more. He is a very picky eater so finding these was like a miracle. We get them all the time!