BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait Kids Whole Milk Yogurt Strawberry Banana. With vitamin A & D. Free from gluten, artificial sweeteners, colors or flavors from artificial sources, high fructose corn syrup. A good source of vitamin D & calcium. Made with whole milk. Flavored with other natural flavor. Contains live and active cultures.

Yoplait Kids Royal Strawberry Banana Low-Fat Yogurt:

• 25% less sugar than leading kids' yogurt
  • Vitamins A and D
  • Grade A
  • Gluten free
  • Kosher
  • Excellent source of calcium
  • No high fructose corn syrup

Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Milk, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch. Contains 0.5% or less of: Natural Flavor,Vegetable Juice (For Color), Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus), Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3.

Brittanie S.
Pomona, CA
My kids absolutely love these. They'll have one after another. It really is something to tell them they've finished it all and they don't have any more because of it haha
Amanda G.
murray, KY
these are a staple for my kiddos. I stared feeding them Yoplait yogurts as babies and now they love their yogurt snacks. they are also great for lunchboxes. freeze them and they are yummy at lunch time, also freeze and water at a frozen treat in the summertime. easy Pease treat.
Betsy C.
BUENA VISTA, VA
THe kids love these. All the flavors are a big hit here & are usually kept stocked in the fridge. Taste & texture is great & what you would expect from the flavors. Better than some of the other yogurts marketed for kids. At least these I know are good.
Ryanne G.
Riverdale, UT
My kids are obsessed with these yogurts! They're perfect for a quick snack on the go! They're healthy and they taste absolutely delicious! If you want an amazing snack for your kids, I definitely recommend checking these out!!
Kristen G.
Strawberry banana is my favorite flavor of yogurt and I love that yoplait has this flavor. I think that it is creamier than other types of yogurt and is great for kids.
Laquasha  W.
Greensboro, NC
My 2 year old loves this product i buy it all the time for him and if i dont he gets mad lol he is so in love with the banana flavor and he can not get enough of it and he is very picky so i know its a good product cause he will not eat anything that dont smell or taste good
Kam F.
Lapeer, MI
These taste good but they have too much sugar, especially for a kids breakfast. The Disney design is definite appealing to kids though and it's a good way to get them to eat fruit. This isn't soemthing I would purchase for myself, but for others
Victoria T.
Tyler, TX
My daughter love Yoplait yogurt because its good and healthy for them. They like strawberry black cherry, strawberry banana. They buy it all the time. They buy it at Walmart, target ,super ones. I have to buy it my kids will get mad if they don't Yoplait yogurt in the house.
Felisha G.
My little girl loves this yogurt. She will ask for if every time we go to the grocery store! We bought it at Walmart. The flavors are great & kid friendly! I would recommend this product to anyone who has a young child.
My daughter absolutely loves these!!! She rarely eats yogurt but after trying these she eats them daily. She says she likes that they dont have lumps in them. Ive eat these as well and they do taste really good. We usually only buy this flavor.