Yoplait® Kids Royal Strawberry Banana Low-fat Yogurt

Yoplait Kids Whole Milk Yogurt Strawberry Banana. With vitamin A & D. Free from gluten, artificial sweeteners, colors or flavors from artificial sources, high fructose corn syrup. A good source of vitamin D & calcium. Made with whole milk. Flavored with other natural flavor. Contains live and active cultures.

Yoplait Kids Royal Strawberry Banana Low-Fat Yogurt:

• 25% less sugar than leading kids' yogurt
  • Vitamins A and D
  • Grade A
  • Gluten free
  • Kosher
  • Excellent source of calcium
  • No high fructose corn syrup

Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Milk, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch. Contains 0.5% or less of: Natural Flavor,Vegetable Juice (For Color), Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus), Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3.

Buy on Walmart
Brittanie S.
La puente, CA
My kids absolutely love these. They'll have one after another. It really is something to tell them they've finished it all and they don't have any more because of it haha
Amanda G.
murray, KY
these are a staple for my kiddos. I stared feeding them Yoplait yogurts as babies and now they love their yogurt snacks. they are also great for lunchboxes. freeze them and they are yummy at lunch time, also freeze and water at a frozen treat in the summertime. easy Pease treat.
Betsy C.
Buena Vista, VA
THe kids love these. All the flavors are a big hit here & are usually kept stocked in the fridge. Taste & texture is great & what you would expect from the flavors. Better than some of the other yogurts marketed for kids. At least these I know are good.
Ryanne G.
Riverdale, UT
My kids are obsessed with these yogurts! They're perfect for a quick snack on the go! They're healthy and they taste absolutely delicious! If you want an amazing snack for your kids, I definitely recommend checking these out!!
Jennifer A.
I love this yogurt for my boys. It tastes good especially strawberry. I recommend this to anyone who has kids. I always have to have this in stock for them. Another plus would be it is healthy for kids to eat!
Monica F.
My kids love yogurt, anytime of the day. These cups are just the right amount too. I made sure we are stocked! We go to Sam's or Walmart.  Yoplait® Kids Strawberry Banana Whole Milk Yogurt
Naya W.
These yogurt cups are always a joy to have in the house and are great for the value. The kids seem to love this flavor because it's the only one they ask for. It's decently priced would recommend to others .
Kristen G.
Strawberry banana is my favorite flavor of yogurt and I love that yoplait has this flavor. I think that it is creamier than other types of yogurt and is great for kids.
Ashley D.
My mom used to buy me this kind of yogurt a lot and I love it. I still eat this but not that often and the flavor is just perfect. Its a good product for kids and grown ups.
Laquasha  W.
Greensboro, NC
My 2 year old loves this product i buy it all the time for him and if i dont he gets mad lol he is so in love with the banana flavor and he can not get enough of it and he is very picky so i know its a good product cause he will not eat anything that dont smell or taste good