BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait® Kids Low Fat Yogurt Disney Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Strawberry Banana.
Made with natural colors and flavors.
25% Less sugar than the leading kids' yogurt.
No high fructose corn syrup.
Naturally flavored.
**Live & active cultures.
Grade A.
Vitamins A and D. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
murray, ky
these are a staple for my kiddos. I stared feeding them Yoplait yogurts as babies and now they love their yogurt snacks. they are also great for lunchboxes. freeze them and they are yummy at lunch time, also freeze and water at a frozen treat in the summertime. easy Pease treat.
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
Tyler, TX
My daughter love Yoplait yogurt because its good and healthy for them. They like strawberry black cherry, strawberry banana. They buy it all the time. They buy it at Walmart, target ,super ones. I have to buy it my kids will get mad if they don't Yoplait yogurt in the house.
Kam F.
Kam F.
Lapeer, MI
Foodie Expert
These taste good but they have too much sugar, especially for a kids breakfast. The Disney design is definite appealing to kids though and it's a good way to get them to eat fruit. This isn't soemthing I would purchase for myself, but for others
Felisha G.
Felisha G.
My little girl loves this yogurt. She will ask for if every time we go to the grocery store! We bought it at Walmart. The flavors are great & kid friendly! I would recommend this product to anyone who has a young child.
Melisa M.
Melisa M.
Bought these for the first time for my kids and they loved them so much now its a must have at home!!! the flavor they have is just so amazing and kids can actually taste it!!!
Malisa C.
Malisa C.
I love yoplait yogurt its my favorite the flavors are so delicious my whole family loves them its hard to get kids to eat healthy but with yoplait its easy and delicious.
Alysha L.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Foodie Expert
My son loves these snacks little does he know they are healthy he loves strawberry banana alot while he's eating a healthy snack with his favorite characters on it!
Marcy a.
Marcy a.
Grandville, MI
My kids love it- I think they really love the fact that Mickey is on the packaging. However, I don't feel that great giving it to them due to all of the sugar.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
El Monte , CA
Foodie Expert
I buy these for my girls once in a while, they do enjoy them. They're not so sweet and taste very natural. They really like the characters on the cups.
Shiria V.
Shiria V.
Little Elm, TX
I thought that my children was going to like it but they were complaining about it not tasting sweet enough I would still recommend this product