BY YOPLAIT #70 in Yogurt

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Yoplait® Kids Low Fat Yogurt Dora The Explorer™ Strawberry.
Naturally flavored.
Vitamins A and D.
Nickelodeon™.
Made with natural colors and flavors.
25% Less sugar than the leading kids' yogurt.
No high fructose corn syrup.
**Live & active cultures.
Grade A.

SaraAnn C.
Fountain Inn
My daughter loves yogurt, but being small she couldn’t finish the bigger cups. With these size cups we never waste any, plus the characters are a plus. Such a healthy snack option for little kids. This product is always in my pantry.
Lesley S.
Indianapolis
We give these to the children at my job and they absolutely love them ! The only bad part is they are so small and the children often cry for more so we have to give them maybe 2 or 3. This is a fun snack that I will absolutely recommend if you have children. The only thing I would say change is the serving size, other than that it's a great product!
Rachel D.
Hobbs, NM
My little girl loves these. She has one for a snack in the afternoons almost every day and strawberry is her favorite. I'm not sure if she just loves the taste or if it's the fact it has Dora on the packaging, but either way, she's happy to have a healthy snack over cookies and candy if this is one of her options, she chooses this every time.
Amanda E.
Palmdale, CA
My kids enjoy the yoplait kids! The girls love how the packaging is so cute with Dora the Explorer. It is very inexpensive and can be fit into the family grocery budget every week. It is very healthy for the kids not too much sugar. It has a rich and smooth taste the kids enjoy ! Will definitely continue to buy this yogurt for the kids !
Olivia J.
LOUISVILLE, KY
My daughter used to have me buy this for her all the time when she was younger, back when she was a big fan of Dora. I didn't mind buying it because it is a healthy snack. I wish the containers were larger, but at this age we buy different yogurts. These are overpriced for the amount you are getting, but usually could find a coupon.
Donny P.
Oroville
My daughter likes Yoplait especially strawberry banana and we eat it everyday for snack time we have a lot of fun when we need to Strawberry yogurts pretty good I do like the taste of it especially after you start up so it's not having that a film over the top and also I do like to act Enola chunks to it or blueberries or fresh fruit
Nadia L.
Bainbridge, GA
I love these kinds of yoplait yogurts since I was very Yound I enjoyed eating them till this day I still buy them they are so good! I have never tasted any other yogurt this good before it seems to have a better taste then the other brands and I Love the flavors it contains and it doesn't have a sour nasty smell.
Lisa F.
Oklahoma City
I buy these for my son.  He loves the fun characters and he is not a meat eater and I try to get all the protein in him that I can.  I wish it was lower in sugar, but he really loves them. The price is worth it.  I will continue to buy this until I can get him to eat Greek yogurt.
Stacey N.
Mechanicsburg, Ohio
My kids absolutely love Yoplait yogurt!! We consistently buy this brand and I've never had an issue getting my kids to eat breakfast before school. My husband and I also enjoy it, we add our own twists like granola or nutmeg to take it to the next level. I've never been disappointed!
Kya C.
This product is delicious. It is something that children enjoy. It's affordable. It has very good flavor. Also, it wouldn't make a leave a huge hole in your wallet. It tastes like fresh fruit. I would recommend this product to others. I just can't seem to stop purchasing it.