Add a Photo

By YOPLAIT
#401 in Yogurt
Yoplait® Kids Low Fat Yogurt Dora The Explorer™ Strawberry.
Naturally flavored.
Vitamins A and D.
Nickelodeon™.
Made with natural colors and flavors.
25% Less sugar than the leading kids' yogurt.
No high fructose corn syrup.
**Live & active cultures.
Grade A.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Marion, VA

My children absolutely love best yogurt it's healthy plus the little containers have their favorite Nickelodeon characters on it so that's a plus it's very affordable and the flavors are delicious it's not just for kids I don't think I think anybody can eat it
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Athens, AL

I don't eat yogurt alot but when I do I only get Yoplait strawberry and banana it's my favorite I've tried every kind in walmart and I think strawberry and banana which has real pieces of strawberries in it is the best.. if you like yogurt you'll live this!
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Lebanon, VA

My kids eat these like candy! They ask for them all day long! I seriously have to limit them. And these are such a healthy option for kids. And so cheap! I've repeatedly bought them for years now, and will continue to do so.
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
BLOOMINGTON, IN

I'm not a kid but I love these little cups of strawberry yogurt. they are the perfect size for one and all. if your kid likes Dora, they'll want to eat anything Dora related too.
Jolly M.
Jolly M.

These tasted weird for my siblings and me. Usually yogurt is gone within a blink of an eye but these stuck around for a while. We weren't sure why but we just didn't enjoy it.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.

After reading COUNTLESS labels, we found this yogurt to not only have the lowest grams of sugar, but it's also the best tasting. My daughter absolutely loves this yogurt!
Leslie C.
Leslie C.

My toddler loves these and I love the fact that it's low in sugar ! Very affordable and will recommend. Strawberry flavor can b somewhat worked on
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Greenwood, In

My daughter loves these little yoplait yogurts. Currently her favorite is the strawberry-banana flavor with the Mickey Mouse Club House team.
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
morris, il

My daughter loves these so much!! It's so nice when she needs a snack and I want her to have something fairly healthy... and she loves them
Desiree P.
Desiree P.

I gave this a 5 because this is my 2 year old sons all time favorite yogurt. Tried other yogurts & they just don't compare for him.