Yoplait® Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Low Fat Yogurt

Yoplait Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Low Fat Yogurt is always a good choice. Each cup bursts with the delicious, flavorful creaminess that isn't just good, it is so good. Yoplait Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Low Fat Yogurt meets National Yogurt Association criteria for Live and Active Culture Yogurt.

Yoplait Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Low Fat Yogurt, 6 oz, 2 ct

Low-Fat Yogurt: Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Low-Fat Milk, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3. Hershey's(R) Cookies 'n Cream Pieces: White Confectionery Coating (Sugar, Nonfat Milk, Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Palm Kernel And Soybean Oil), Palm Kernel Oil, Whole Milk, Contains 2% Or Less of Corn Starch, Artificial Flavors, Salt, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Soy Lecithin, Milkfat, Vanillin), Chocolate Cookie Pieces (Wheat Flour, Sugar, Palm Oil, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Salt, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Baking Soda, Bleached Wheat Flour, Corn Syrup, Corn Flour, Soy Lecithin). Contains Milk, Wheat, Soy; May Contain Almonds, Cashews, Peanuts, Pecans And Coconut Ingredients.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yoplait® Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Low Fat Yogurt!
I love yoplaits fancy yogurts. They're the only kind I buy. I'm not a huge fan of yogurt because it makes me feel overly bloated, but these give s good portion.
Newburgh Hts, OH
Love that Yoplait has the cookie and creams flavor. It's the little ones favorite and easy for me to throw in their lunch boxes. A little pricey but worth it!!
I absolutely love cookies and cream. I'm not a fan of yogurt but this made me want to try it. Tried it and fall in love. One of the very few I'll eat !!
Fishers
My kids love it be this. As soon as they come home from school this is their go to. I am ok with it. They get the flavor they like and it is healthy.
Denver, CO
What could be better than cookies and cream plus yogurt??? This stuff is an awesome late night snack and affordable too! So yummy!
Sunbury, PA
My children absolutely Love this yogurt. They love to put the cup of chocolate goodies into the yogurt and dig for the treasure.
Sedalia, MO
My grandson loves this yogurt with the bits included, my husband and I just prefer the fruit. Great for an in between meal snack.
Tulsa, OK
It tastes so good! Slightly different than the cookies and cream candy bar but that's expected with a yogurt. It's really good
I have tried this product a few times and I really like it. It's a little lower in calories and you also get candy with it too!
Fresno, CA
Love these. They're the perfect treat yourself snack, or if you're on the go just toss it in your bag and eat it in that car

Looking for your answer?