BY YOPLAIT

Kelsea M.
Kelsea M.
Toronto, ON
Environmentalist Expert
I'm so obsessed with greek yogurt. It is so delicious and so good for you. It's not too too expensive and its so easy to pack for lunch to work or give to kids for school. This flavour is great and the granola is great as well. I like that its in a separate container so it doesn't get soggy!
Letty M.
Letty M.
Bakersfield , CA
Ommmmmmmmmmmmg this is one of my favorites !! this yogurt is yummy it is very affordable and not expensive at all it is a good value i love that it comes with the granola it is peach flavor which is my all time favorite! could be found anywhere got minet at foods co and walmart
Carla M.
Carla M.
Denver, CO
Why do these big food companies continue to add so much sugar?? These were way too sweet for me. I prefer to purchase plain organic non-GMO yogurt (Nancy's is my favorite) and mix in my own fruit and unsweetened nuts.
Environmentalist Expert
also exquisite peach flavor that I love so much is the maximum, in my house can not miss one of those, are my favorite, especially for morning or just for a snack. I love.
Sharon H.
Sharon H.
I really love yoplait. Sweet flavor but not overly sugary, and the granola on top makes it more filling
Daira O.
Daira O.
Orlando, FL
Environmentalist Expert
.I'm not a big fan of Yoplait yogurt. However I like better the granola with a plain greek yogurt, tastes better. I think the mandarin is unnecessary and makes the yogurt too sweet for my taste.
Dee H.
Dee H.
Baltimore, MD
This is great tasting . Also, easy to pack for lunch. Great for a snack. Yes I recommend and I will buy again.
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
I tried this once and was very happy because it was very yummy. I've had trouble finding these again, but when I do I will definitely get my Greek on.
Barbara H.
Barbara H.
Apex, NC
These are great, I give them to my husband in the morning to take too work as he has no time for breakfast at home. He loves them
kim h.
kim h.
Not the best yogurt .....but it would do in a pinck ...., i don,t us this no more .i have try it be for..........
Chrissie N.
Chrissie N.
Where can you find this yogurts ?
Bridget G.
Bridget G.
Anguilla , MS
Walmart or Aldis
Mrs J.
Mrs J.
Environmentalist Expert
Does anyone else besides me like to freeze there yogurt during the summer it's so delicious
Judy S.
Judy S.
san antonio, tx
Just curious how this compares to other brands for flavor and texture....like Chobani????
Environmentalist Expert
who does not like a Greek Yoplait Yogurt ?.