BY YOPLAIT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Yoplait® Greek Yogurt 2% Milkfat Peaches 'n Cream.

New.

Flavored with other natural flavor.

©Yoplait USA, Inc.

Michaelyn L.
I am not a huge fan of yogurt, because the texture freaks me out. But this flavor is really nice. It is pretty healthy, minus the sugar that it has because it is flavored. Tastes like most other yogurts to me, and is obviously more expensive than the generic brand.
dahlia m.
usually don't eat yogurt but if i do i eat this kind! it's really good and has a nice creamy texture. this is the only yogurt i like but the strawberry flavor is great as well ! i recommend this if you love yogurt !
Bini S.
Dallas, TX
I love this product too.But I have not try other than strawberry and peaches.I bought this one from smith's. Take is good better some other brand i tried.I have use this product for several time but now I am using different brand as I like that brand more.
KaylaAnn S.
Not my favorite yogurt by no means but I is good! Great price for the product! I usually get it at Walmart or a small town grocery store. They are healthy! Yes I will be buying this product again! I would highly recommend!
Emily D.
Wenatchee, WA
This is my favorite yogurt I have ever tried. When my family goes to the store without me they try to buy Tilamok brand because it is so popular and supposed to be good but I prefer this over any other brands. There are such good flavors to choose from other than this one and it is in almost all food stores
Erica C.
Gresham, OR
I am in love with this yogurt ! I eat one every morning on my break at work! It has a good flavor with just the right sweetness. It is just as good as the other Greek yogurts out there at a more reasonable price. Definetly recommend !
Lauren C.
Absolutely delicious. Probably my favorite flavor I've tried so far. If not, it's a close second. This was filling, and not too sweet, like some peach flavored foods can be. On top of that, you don't get that "fake peach" flavor like with some other brands/foods. I also enjoyed the chunks of peach, I just wish there were more.
Abby B.
Aberdeen, NC
Bought this because I really wanted some yogurt, I was partially disappointed in it. The packaging states fat free, but it also tasted like it was. I have tried yoplait Greek in the past and like it, must of been this flavor.
Selena G.
Springfield, MA
I love this yogurt filled with nutrients and real fruit less fat ! Very healthy for my daily intake . I love having these stocked in the refrigerator for my family great snack for on the go too.
Lauren S.
Norfolk, VA
Super delicious and creamy. I would just watch out for the extra sugar. It is very sweet. Sometimes I add granola to the top but for the most part its perfect how it is.