Yoplait® Greek Yogurt 2% Milkfat Lemon Meringue

Yoplait® Greek Yogurt 2% Milkfat Lemon Meringue.

New.

Naturally flavored.

150 calories per serving.

Low fat yogurt.

Vitamin A&D.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yoplait® Greek Yogurt 2% Milkfat Lemon Meringue!
How would you rate this product?
Spokane Vly, WA
If they don't have my fage than this is the brand I buy. The texture is thick and creamy with a slight tang. It's a very mild so if you aren't typically a fan of Greek yogurts this might be one that you could be okay with. The fruit is at the bottom of the cup so you can't really regulate how much you're stirring in unless you separate it which is kind of a pain. Overall it's a good yogurt though
Dubois, PA
Lemon meringue is my all time favorite flavor of yogurt. I always buy this flavor and this will always be my favorite. It's creamy and light not too thick like dannon. I would recommend to anyone who likes Greek yogurts. It's a must try
Sugar Hill, GA
People usually say that Greek yogurt taste bad and that is why I didn't want to taste it but this one is actually really good! And if you are on a diet, this yogurt is good for it AND it taste sooo good!
Crawfordsvlle, IN
I usually don't like yogurt. I absolutely hate the taste, but I love how there's so many different flavors to choose from. My favorite is strawberry short cake I definitely recommend. My son pigs out on these for a snack. And it's healthy too, what more could you want?
Groesbeck, TX
I love this yogurt. It's a bit thick but I love the flavor so I keep going back for more. My only problem is actually finding it. It's not an easy flavor to come across so when I do find it I stock up. It's worth the price and I like to buy it when I can. Definitely something to get if you are a fan of lemon meringue.
Evanston, IL
I absolutely love Yoplait lemon yogurt because I find they use way less lemon zest than other brands. I'm definitely not a huge yogurt person but this brand in this flavor is always my go to. I'd definitely recommend this yogurt to people who, like me, prefer a smooth yogurt experience.
Lake Orion, MI
I like the yoplait lemon meringue flavor, it's a lot like eating the pie itself except it's healthier. It's a good substitute for the actual lie if you're trying to eat healthy.
Reno
Super yummy , good portion, smooth. Addicting though haha you can't eat just one! Good price compared to more pricey name brands. Never gotten one that tastes funky or has less than usual in it.
Ellsworth afb, Sd
Lemon Meringue is pretty much my FAVORITE flavor yogurt ever! I just love it! And the texture was deliciously smooth. Cost was affordable with lots of coupons out there! Definitely plan to keep purchasing this flavor and brand, as well as tell others about it.
Roscoe, IL
This tasted amazing! I am not a fan of Greek yogurt typically, but this flavor is certainly an exception. It tastes just like the pie (my favorite pie!) and since I'm the only one in my family who likes lemon meringue, this is the perfect substitution. I hope this is a permanent flavor..

Looking for your answer?