BY YOPLAIT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Yoplait® Greek Yogurt 2% Milkfat Lemon Meringue.

New.

Naturally flavored.

150 calories per serving.

Low fat yogurt.

Vitamin A&D.

Casey R.
Bristol , TN
This is one of my favorite the flavor is wonderful and. I usually don't like a lot of yogurts I am very picky
Lexi T.
This Greek yogurt is pretty tasty! I like the flavor of the lemon meringue, but I don't love the consistency.
Maricelia B.
Midland, TX
Love the different flavors that they have. We have buy these weekly and my kuds and grand daughter loves them
Savannah D.
Odessa, TX
I love yogurt even this one love the taste it's affordable worth buying love it recommend you to try it out
Daisy B.
Alhambra, CA
Yo plait Greek yogurt is good , I take get one every morning! Highly recommended it .. Great taste to them.
Sabrina N.
WAVERLY, OH
A wonderful crisp taste of lemon in a smooth cup of delicious yogurt. One of my favorite lemon yogurts.
IPrincess W.
Yoplait Greek yogurt lemon meringue taste just like a pie and I like to add graham crackers with mine.
Madison J.
Clio, MI
I love Greek yogurt especially if there's flavor and this is so good and I love the flavors as well
Anne G.
Los Angeles, CA
I love there my kids love them to I have to have them in my drive also with granola it's delicious
Janet P.
Dallas, TX
This is my favorite lemon yogurt it's the best out of all the other yogurts out here I love ittttt