Yoplait® Greek Yogurt 2% Milkfat Lemon Meringue

Yoplait® Greek Yogurt 2% Milkfat Lemon Meringue.

New.

Naturally flavored.

150 calories per serving.

Low fat yogurt.

Vitamin A&D.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yoplait® Greek Yogurt 2% Milkfat Lemon Meringue!
How would you rate this product?
Woodstock, GA
Absolutely delicious! Perfect for a breakfast in the go. I'm not huge on yogurt, but this is wonderful. Taste more like a treat!
Buckeye, AZ
Don't like this flavor! But the yogurt is good and isn't as thick as most Greek yogurts! A good go to for breakfast or a snack
Albuquerque, NM
I love these they are so delish and easy to eat as a mid day snack. I always have some in the fridge. My whole family enjoys.
Wellman, TX
If you want somthing sweet but not too sweet you need to try this right and on top of it tgis yogurt is really good for uti.
Vancouver, WA
I love the Yoplait Greek Yogurts! And anything lemon-flavored is great in my opinion. I love the thickness without added fat3
Winthrop , MA
I've always liked the variety of flavors that yoplait offers, but have preferred Greek yogurt. This is the perfect middle!
Holton
This is a very good yogurt. Have always loved this kind. Always has a great taste and is always filling for the stomach.
Victorville, CA
Tastes really good. The only thing I don't like it a chemically aftertaste on the lemon. But I still would eat it again
Delicious Yoplait. Great taste. Always room for this in your daily snack. Or great lunch addition to your daily meal
Lexington, KY
Looking for the perfect yogurt I would say buy this. This yogurt isn't too sweet, nor is it too sour. It's perfect.

Looking for your answer?