Yoplait® Greek Yogurt 2% Milkfat Lemon Meringue

Yoplait® Greek Yogurt 2% Milkfat Lemon Meringue.

New.

Naturally flavored.

150 calories per serving.

Low fat yogurt.

Vitamin A&D.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yoplait® Greek Yogurt 2% Milkfat Lemon Meringue!
How would you rate this product?
West Covina, CA
For someone who doesn't like regular yogurt I've become a fan of the greek yogurt. I usually buy them at Target and it's a great value. I can't compare to others but this by far is the best and would absolutely recommend it to others.
Doral, FL
I dont eat yogurt very much but when I do I enjoy it, especially the custard variety. Yoplait is an age old brand. I have been eating this since I was a child.
Stockton , CA
I like the yoplait lemon meringue flavor, it's a lot like eating the pie and it is a lt healthier. It's a good substitute for the breakfast in the morning.
My favorite brand and flavor of yogurt , I'm in love with this and if you add cereal (any kind really) it is a great breakfast of you are on a hurry.
N Little Rock, AR
I tend to run away from "healthy" foods but this product makes me forget it's even that! It taste delicious, affordable and my children love it!
Downers Grove
Didn't care too much for the taste. I preferred the regular yogurt over the Greek yogurt. Maybe that's because this one is healthier for you.
Fayetteville, NC
The taste and texture of the Greek yogurts is amazing. It was hard for me to find ones I enjoyed and the selection with these are amazing
Doral, FL
I love this brand and I always like their products but this is the first time I can say that the flavor is so horrible it taste so sour
Doral, FL
I have had the chance to try just once and I think a good choice as a snack, breakfast or eat at any time of day of an excellent flavor
Quakertown , Pa
This is my absolute favorite flavor! I don't believe that yogurt can replace a slice of cake, but this lemon is pretty damn satisfying!

Looking for your answer?