Yoplait® Greek Yogurt 2% Milkfat Cafe Mocha uploaded by Areg |.Yoplait® Greek Yogurt 2% Milkfat Cafe Mocha uploaded by Areg |.Yoplait® Greek Yogurt 2% Milkfat Cafe Mocha uploaded by Areg |.

BY YOPLAIT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Yoplait® Greek Yogurt 2% Milkfat Cafe Mocha.

New.

150 calories per serving.

Lowfat yogurt vitamins A&D.

Flavored with other natural flavor.

Jessica L.
East Bethel, MN
Definitely was not a fan of the cafe mocha yogurt.. the texture wasn't very appetizing to me & I didn't feel like it had a whole lot of flavor . It sounds amazing but I definitely was disappointed .
Deniese F.
Montgomery, AL
Yoplait Whips has to be one of my favorites! It is so delectable that I eat it as a dessert to satisfy my sweet tooth. The flavors are so amazing that you forget you are eating yogurt. I always buy this. I only wished it was available more places.
Stephanie B.
I've tried these and I am not a fan of the greeek yogurt. I do not like the taste or the texture however my 1 year old seems to love these, I got them from Walmart price is ok but I wouldn't buy it again
mοrgαη c.
Wesley Chapel, FL
This flavor of Yoplait may sound appealing however, it is not a good flavor for a yogurt as it has a little too much of a coffee after taste. If you don't like coffee, I would not recommend this flavor
sam 🌞.
The flavor of this yogurt was outstanding. The only reason I did not like it is because I am lactose but hey, I was hungry. I prefer greek yogurt over normal and it was sooo good. I definitely recommend Yoplait Greek yogurt.
Brittany S.
Bakersfield, CA
Soooooo gooooood. I loveeeee it sooo muchhh. Taste great! Really awesome stuff!!!! Should definitely try it! I would most definitely recommend this to everyone!! I would buy this again!
Stormy C.
Denton, TX
It's possible that I have strange taste in yogurt, but I REALLY liked this despite so sure that it wouldn't be good. I tried a coffee flavored yogurt a few years ago and HATED it, so I thought history would repeat itself. . . but this cafe mocha yogurt is suprisingly good. Yoplait has really stepped up their greek yogurt game since the last time I tried. Thick, creamy, with just a hint of delicious mocha flavor. I love having one of these in the early afternoon because I trick my brain a bit into thinking that I'm having that next cup of coffee that I really, really want.
cloe g.
Ligonier, IN
i'm not a huge fan of yogurt that is different flavored then like strawberry, banana, or blueberry but this yogurt is so good. It kind of reminds me of like a chocolate coffee
mia m.
Stone Mtn, GA
Yoplait is so good and healthy and creamy and i love it the flavor is so good like i can eat it everyday and its so good i think its better than other similar products i mostly buy it at Walmart and Kroger and i would buy this again and will always buy it
Alyx K.
Orlando, FL
It's a good fix when you have a craving for a sweet or for a coffee when it's a bit too late to deal with caffeine. Good texture. 2% milkfat is a nice balance for still being rich-tasting without being full fat!