BY YOPLAIT

Frozen Yogurt Bars, Greek, Strawberry Flavored with Granola

Frozen Yogurt (Skim Milk, Milk, Sugar, Milk Protein Concentrate, Strawberry Puree, Cream, Contains Less Than 1% of Egg Yolks, Natural Flavors, Pectin, Carob Bean Gum, Carrageenan, Beet Juice For Color, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Cultures). Yogurt Flavored Confectionery Coating (Coconut Oil, Sugar, Soybean Oil, Nonfat Dry Milk, Whey Powder, Soy Lecithin, Lactic Acid Powder, Salt, Natural Flavors). Granola Crunch (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Brown Sugar, Corn Syrup, Honey, Canola Oil, Salt, Baking Soda). Contains The Following Cultures: Lactobacillus Delbrueckii Ssp Bulgaricus, Streptococcus Thermophilus, Lactobacillus Paracasei, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Bifidobacterium. Contains Egg, Milk, Soy.

Hope A.
Powder Spgs, GA
It was a good product but i just don't believe it deserves 5 stars. it taste really good though so don't get me wrong i enjoyed it. i bought this from my nearest Walmart. it wasn't expense and it looked like it would taste god so i got it. i would absolutely recommend this to others
Michael R.
Somerset , NJ
Love it especially how revealing the fruits come out beautiful flavor and I would definitely buy again because it has one of the best values I'm definitely a repeat customer for sure I would definitely recommend for the people reading this.
Lisa W.
Hixson, TN
It's OK but not with the granola. I'm just not a granola person. But yogurt I love. Think this would be a healthy snack for someone who likes granola but very affordable
Angela C.
Wilmington, IL
I buy these about twice a week great way to keep my sons calories up and a great snack I believe these are healthy and taste so good ! Good value for the money they don't last long in my household though !
Nicole A.
oklahoma city
I absolutely love the fruits bars with granola! The price range is very affordable. It taste just like strawberries yogurt! I've only purchased once but will be buying them again. 5/5 would recommend.
Adetola T.
I absolutely love these bars. They taste so good. It taste like yogurt and ice cream blended together. The flavor is delicious. It's inexpensive and it's a great healthy snack. I would always buy this if I'm trying to stay on the healthy side.
Jonna H.
We really liked these as a family. They were good a good snack to have around this summer when it was hot but still healthy. I thought they were affordable and would buy again.
Angelica D.
Austin , TX
These are my lifesavers every morning when I am in a rush for work they are totally worth the amount they cost they taste so good and are super healthy ! It tastes like heaven on earth to me I would totally recommend this to mommies on the go if you miss breakfast this is great for you !
Alison S.
Trafford, PA
These are perfect for a hot summer day and don't have the guilt attached that regular frozen treats do! Feed that sweet tooth and feel like your indulging all at one.

If you enjoy yoplait's yogurt... you will enjoy these too! If only the boxes had more than 6 in them!
Dia S.
Philadelphia , PA
I am obsessed with this!! Its a better version of the strawberry shortcake bars! Would recommend anyone trying this! I have bought this a few times now and have tried other flavors as well.!!!!!!!!!
Tara N.
I've never seen these before. Just curious on the protein and calorie count. Thanks!