BY YOPLAIT

Callee P.
Callee P.
Union, MO
Not a huge fan of these Greek Whips normally, but I read about freezing them and eating them as a treat instead. So I tried it out and it makes them sooo much better! I strongly suggest freezing them and using them as a substitute for ice cream if you're looking for a healthier option.
Selena S.
Selena S.
I tried this with high hopes because I love chocolate and would never expect a yogurt to have such a rich flavor. Boy was I right. This tasted sour and the texture was off. It was fluffy, but not in a chocolate mousse kind of way. This was a big miss.
Brandi G.
Brandi G.
Pico Rivera, CA
Good & healthy yougurt . Pros : healthy snack when you're on a diet or have nothing else to eat. Con: smells like cheese ! I bought it at a local grocery store : Food4Less & Walmart. I would buy it again.
Robyn F.
Robyn F.
I really love the Greek whip yogurt. It's not heavy or sour. The flavor is very good. I would definitely repurchase. I usually get the 100 calorie or less kinds.
Kelsie J.
Kelsie J.
Weirton, WV
I never really liked yogurt but I actually do not mind this because of it being whipped. I like this texture better than regular yogurt and its more tolerable.
Ana R.
Ana R.
Shelbyville, TN
I am a lover of yogurt and all things dairy pretty much. I really enjoy these whipped yogurts the texture is something different.
Lizett A.
Lizett A.
Topeka, KS
I buy this often my kids love it and so do I. It's real good for snacks or breakfast. I've. Also made dissert out of yogurt.
stacey f.
stacey f.
Waterloo, WI
Love the whips. I don[t like the low fat ones. Taste is not like the other ones. I will continue to buy the regular whips
Nathaniel C.
Nathaniel C.
Hemet, CA
I like this yogurt because it is my favorite yogurt in the world and it is also really healthy for your body
Olivia K.
Olivia K.
Monroe City, MO
I absolutely love the Yoplait products however I am not a big fan of the whips Yoplait or the mouse Yoplait.