BY YOPLAIT

Liz V.
Orange
We tried this yogurt but was disappointed in the flavor and texture. Seemed rather bland and runny. Bought it at Ralph's for the first time and most likely would not buy it again. Rather expensive for something we did not enjoy
Pauline C.
Rochester
This yogurt is delicious. It's great to bring with you to work for an easy breakfast. I usually put granola bits in it and it's a great pick me up. It's pretty affordable and my fiancé loves it too!
em c.
Personally, I don't exactly enjoy the texture of a mousse-- I think it feels weird in the mouth, but I guess the fact that these yoplait greek yogurt mousses taste somewhat like vanilla helped. All I have to say is don't buy the chocolate mousse- if you think that vanilla is bad, the chocolate is like, 30x worse.
Ellie B.
Woodward, OK
I love yoplait yogurt and I love Greek yogurt so this was a no brainer for me! Great quality, great flavor, great price. I have no complaints! I will definitely buy more in the future and recommend to anyone who likes Greek yogurt!
Emily S.
Milton Frwtr, OR
I personally do not eat yogurt (it's a texture thing), however my kids absolutely love Yoplait Whips! Who can go wrong when feeding your kids something healthy and they think it's a treat!?
Mariam S.
Medley, FL
I'm a yogourt lover, i always eat yogourt for breakfast even for dinner and my favorite brand is yoplait because the taste is so natural! and it is a affordable option for snack !!
Tiffany D.
Twin Falls, ID
I have eaten many low fat vanilla yogurts. I have to admit that I don't care for the whipped. I don't believe they have the same flavor intensity as the original.
Jasmine S.
Stockton, CA
I love any yogurt that is vanilla and makes me feel like I'm being very healthy. It's pretty good between this and the strawberry one that's my normal favorite. I would definitely buy it again for sure.
Natalie B.
I know the texture is supposed to be a mousse. I found it to seem like I was eating styrofoam, it's so airy it feels like there is no substance to it. I definitely prefer regular yogurt.
Evan C.
Greek yogurt is really good yoplait is my favorite the vanilla adds a great flavor to the yogurt this yogurt is amazing i can eat it every day it is very well...