Yoplait® Greek Whips!® Coconut Cream Lowfat Yogurt Mousse 4 oz. Cup uploaded by Kayleen O.

BY YOPLAIT

Tracy S.
Tracy S.
Pearland, TX
I became very ill and the ONLY thing I could eat was to plait whips! They are delicious, and the extra protein helped in my healing. They are heavenly. I have had every flavor that we have n our area and I'd be glad to eat other flavors if you need a taste tester! Amazing, light yet filling.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Houghton, MI
I love the Whips! and it makes me super happy they now have them in the greek yogurt type. I love the flavors, and the texture just feels soft and delightful in your mouth, unlike the gross mushiness of regular yogurt. If you like mousse type consistency, this is the yogurt for you.
Julianna Y.
Julianna Y.
Berea, KY
I just tried this product for the first time this week. I like the texture. It's similar to the original Yoplait Whips. The taste was a little bit disappointing. It was good but I was expecting more from this brand. Usually Yoplait has the best flavors but this one was just okay.
Jae G.
Jae G.
I love this product. It feels like im eating whipped cream from a container but it's packed with protein and probiotics. The coconut taste is delicate and pairs really well with the texture. I would definitely repurchase this!
melissa h.
melissa h.
First of all I love the Yoplait whips yogurt. I am just not a fan of the regular textured yogurt. I love the whips since they're so light and fluffy. And this flavor is so unique and good.
Alejandra V.
Alejandra V.
Its a delicious yogurt that i can have when I'm a bit hungry and since it doesn't have much fat its better for my body its also not expensive and i see it as a healthy snack
Chantell C.
Chantell C.
Palm Harbor, FL
Love love love this! I love the coconut taste it has with yoghurt. Makes it more refreshing and its low fat. Good for the stomach too!
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
I love anything coconut so I definitely love this flavor of Yoplait, I have a hard time believing it's fat free because it's so good!
Catherine D.
Catherine D.
Buhl, Alabama
The worse whips yogurt ever! I am not quick to write negative reviews... but this was horrible. The taste and the texture were off.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Kerman, CA
I absolutely love this yogurt it's definitely my to go when I'm on a day out and something to snack on very fun and tasteful