Yoplait® Greek Whips!® Coconut Cream Lowfat Yogurt Mousse 4 oz. Cup uploaded by Kayleen O.

BY YOPLAIT

Hayden W.
Adams Center
I am honestly not a big fan of the Yoplait whips in general. This yogurt wouldn't taste bad to anybody who does love these types of yogurts. I guess it just wasn't for me.
Natalie D.
GALLATIN, TN
THESE ARE SOOOO GOOD!! WHEN I EAT THESE, I HONESTLY FEEL LIKE IM TREATING MYSELF TO DESERT! I BUY A TON OF THESE AT THE TIME BECAUSE THEYRE MY FAVORITE IN THE COCONUT FLAVOR, AND MY SON LOVES THEM TOO. MY FAVORITE WAY TO EAT THESE IS TO TOP THEM WITH SOME GRANOLA/OATMEAL FOR SOME CRUNCH. THESE ARE JUST SO YUMMY I CANT GET ENOUGH! LIKE I SAID, IT TASTES LIKE DESERT, WITHOUT THE CALORIES, FATS OR SUGARS
Kayleen O.
Apple Valley, CA
At first, I wasn't sure how this would taste but I actually loved it! Now I always eat it. It tastes like coconut not too much and not too little. It's fulfilling and tastes really great! I would share mine if I could!
Bryn S.
I'm not a huge fan of Greek yogurt but I do like Yoplaits Greek yogurt. This one, nor so much. I don't know if it's because it's whipped or what but I didn't care much for it, I think in the future I'll stick with strawberry or blueberry of the Jon whipped variety.
Kristen C.
Tulsa, OK
I really love your plate whips is my favorite yogurt to eat I am a repeat customer I eat this all the time and I compare this other products is a better alternative very healthy for you and nothing else that I could add
Joyce A.
Lowell, MA
My kids love this they will eat the whole box for one entire day. The taste seem very different so we choose the one that we like. A little expensive a bit.
It's very healthy for the little children. That would be a choice on there hands I am not a doctor.
Rita F.
Brooklyn, NY
Very light and creamy with a delicious coconut flavor I would definitely recommend buying this I buy this all the time and it is very good value you can buy this anywhere it's available almost any grocery store
Carrie K.
I truly love these yogurt whips! They're so light and creamy! I shop for this at Walmart! The orange creme flavor is my favorite. A great value and would recommend!
Ashley M.
Kalamazoo
Light and fluffy! The coconut is strong enough to taste but light enough that it isn't over powering! Depending on where i buy it though sometimes it is a bit seperated or chalky!
Jae G.
I love this product. It feels like im eating whipped cream from a container but it's packed with protein and probiotics. The coconut taste is delicate and pairs really well with the texture. I would definitely repurchase this!