Yoplait® Greek Whips Black Cherry Yogurt uploaded by Candice W.

BY YOPLAIT

Fat Free Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Kosher Gelatin, Lactic Acid Esters Of Mono And Diglycerides, Natural Flavor, Yogurt Cultures [L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus], Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose), Fruit Blend (Fructose, Black Cherry Puree, Water, Modified Corn Starch, Vegetable Juice [For Color], Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3), Nitrogen.
Kd Grade A Gluten Free

Protect Wildlife -
Crush Before Disposal.

Morgan D.
Bellmead, TX
I have tried Greek yogurt before and did not like it at all. It had a bitter taste that I did not expect.

This greek yogurt, however, is completely different! It is DELICIOUS! I have liked every flavor that I've tried so far. And it is also fun to eat! The texture is feather light and you can feel the little air pockets pop while you eat it!

I would definitely recommend that you go to your nearest grocery store and buy so!
Tiffany C.
Miramar, FL
Every bite is delicious, sometimes I want to ear more than just one. Great substitute for heavy sweets
Nadalie P.
Georgetown, KY
These are absolutely amazing! I always stock up when I go to the grocery store!
Jessica M.
The yoplait whips is literally my favorite yogurt! Taste amazing! And they are only one hundred calories. Cant beat it
Gabby R.
Fredericksburg, VA
Love this!! Soo good have them for snacks. On the go. Can't get enough. Pack them for lunch!! Would recommend.
Summer W.
I love this yogurt! It's so light and creamy! I love the strawberry and the peach! Those two are my favorites!
Laura P.
Sydney, NS
I love the greek yogurt it tastes better and is thicker then the regular yogurt and it isn't that expensive
Lineth M.
I really like this yogurt is very good for health can mix it with fruit or cereal tastes delicious
Camille B.
I eat this yogurt daily and I have continued to purchase it because of its great taste!
Teresa K.
Linn, KS
I love these! I never thought I would like Greek yogurt until I tasted these. Great for freezing and making "ice cream"!